A-Z Of Everything You Need To Know About Air Canada Airlines Official Sites!
Air Canada Airlines Official Sites have all the information regarding flights to several destinations. Air Canada is known for its empathy toward its passengers. The airline aims to provide the best services and be on top of everything to feel safe and in good hands. You can find the latest updates on Air Canada Official Sites available to you 24/7.
Brief Introduction of Air Canada
Titled as the “Best Airlines in North America” by Skytrax, Air Canada is the largest airline of Canada when measure by its fleet size and number of passengers carried. The former name of the airline was Trans-Canada Airlines. The airlines, founded on 10th April 1937 & headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Currently, it has a fleet size of 166 and operates scheduled flights to 222 destinations worldwide. Moreover, Air Canada is the founding member of the largest air alliance globally, Star Alliance.
“Air Canada also runs a foundation named Air Canada Foundation which provides immediate and advanced medical care to children, giving them wings. You can learn more about the foundation and can donate Air Canada Airlines official sites.”
Major Hubs Of Air Canada
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
- Calgary International Airport
About Air Canada Airlines Official Sites
The website design keeps the user’s attention span in mind—all the primary operations mention in the header. You will find icons such as “Book, Plan, Fly,” and Customer Support,” and “Special Offers” on the home page itself. For further information, you can select the icons that will further direct you to in-depth knowledge.
For example, if you wish to know about various operations regarding Air Canada Reservations, hover your cursor on “Book,” and you would find further information such as Flights, Vacations, Routes, and Partners, etc.
Also, you can check your Air Canada Airlines flight status, make changes or cancel on the website.
For information regarding Travel. Click on “Book.” You will find these options under the icon.
|Vacation||Star Alliance and other Airline Partners|
|Car||Air Canada Rouge|
|Hotel||Air Canada Jet and Charters|
|Airport Transfer||Air Canada Cargo|
|Air Canada Stopover||Business Travel|
|Group Travel||Large Corporations|
|Routes and Partners||Meetings and Events|
|Payment Methods||Why Book with Us|
|Air Canada Gift Cards||Travel News & Updates|
|AC Conversion Card|
For information regarding planning your trip, including but not limited to baggage assistance, can be found under the “Plan” icon. Mentioned below are the idols which lead to detailed insight.
|Carry on Baggage||Minimum Connection Times|
|Checked Baggage||Before you go Checklist|
|Special Items||Health and Travel Tips|
|Restricted Items||Advance Seat Selection|
|Delayed/Damaged||On my Way Service|
|Special Assistance||Travel Insurance|
|Travelling with Children||FAQs|
|Children Traveling Alone||Travel Requirements|
|Traveling with your pet||Travel Documents|
|Special Needs||Customs and Immigration|
|Bereavement Fares||Advance Passenger Information (APIS)|
|Check-in information||U.S. Secure Flight Program|
|Check in Now||TSA Pre|
The airline has added a new section dedicated to Aeroplan. If you require any information on how this works, hover your cursor on it and see multitudes of options. The areas in which clicking on this icon would help mention below.
|My Aeroplan||Hotels & Cars|
|Aeroplan eStore||Aeroplan Credit Cards|
Ways To Make Air Canada Airlines Reservations
Air Canada provides several options to book Air Canada Airlines Flights for its passengers. To bring variety- these options come both in online and offline platforms.
For your convenience, here are the divided ways to make a reservation into two modes- Online and Offline Reservations.
Online Ways To Make Reservations
- Website-You can visit Air Canada’s official website, www.aircanada.com, to start your reservation process. As we have already mentioned before, booking your flight via the site is probably the easiest and safest option. Also, you can manage your booking via the website with more ease than you can ever imagine.
- Official App-Air Canada has its app that has been downloaded by thousands of passengers already. The app is even more user-friendly as it comes with several intelligent features to make flying fun and hassle-free. Additionally, you can download the app on your smartphone; it works for Android and iOS operating systems.
Offline Ways To Make Reservations
- Airport Kiosk-Most of the airports has reservation desks installed. If you happen to be at the airport, find the Help Desk and ask for their expert guidance in making Air Canada Airlines Reservations. It would be even easier if you happen to be at any hubs of Air Canada.
- Customer Service: Contact Air Canada’s customer support to complete your reservation. The team is highly skilled and compassionate. Not only reservations, but you can contact the customer service for any issue or concern regarding your journey with Air Canada.
- Ticketing Office- Air Canada has its ticketing office at various places where you can get the reservation done. Make sure you are visiting the correct office to avoid confusion.
- Travel Agency-Reservations via travel agency comes under third-party reservations. Feel free to contact the airlines to get detailed information on third-party participation. The third party can also use for Group reservations.
How To Make Air Canada Airlines Reservations Via Its Official Website?
If you are a first-time user of Air Canada, you have nothing to worry about anything. The reservation process design in such a way that anyone can follow the steps.
Step 1: Open the official site of Air Canada (www.aircanada.com). You would find an icon,” Flights,” with a small plane sign at the left corner of the home page. Click on it.
Step 2: Enter your Departure And Destination Locations, Number Of Passengers Travelling, Number Of Adults Or Kids Travelling, Travel Dates. Enter promotion code (if any)
Step 3: You can choose to enter your promo codes (if you have any). Click on the icon “Find.”
Step 4: Select the itinerary that suits your schedule from the available flight list.
Step 5: Now, head to complete the payment. The default option is Canadian Dollars. The reservation process will initiate. Confirm your payment. You will receive your Confirmation Number.
Also, you can get deals on Air Canada Airlines Flights, Hotels and Car Rentals, and vacations on the website itself.
Need Guidance Regarding Air Canada Airlines Manage Booking?
After your reservation is confirmed, you can choose to make changes to your confirmed booking. If you wish to check your flight or manage to book online, visit the official site and click on the icon “My Bookings.” You need to sign in to see your bookings. Enter your Booking Reference/Ticket Number (the one you received after your completed reservation process), passenger’s Last Name. Click on the blue icon saying “Find” and make desirable changes to your flight. In case you encounter any problems, feel free to either contact the airlines or go through their FAQs regarding any of your Air Canada Airlines Manage Booking issues. You might find your exact solution there.
Please pay attention to this: Due to COVID-19, many flights were either canceled or rescheduled; Air Canada informs its passengers through various platforms about it.
Score Air Canada Flight At Dirt-Cheap Prices
- Take advantage of your booking by getting an excellent deal. You will earn points on flying with Air Canada as well as with its alliance partners. You can even earn points by booking hotels and Car Rentals that have tie-ups with Air Canada. Once you have earned enough points, redeem them for your dream vacation, upgrade, or future Travel.
- Patiently wait for the time when Air Canada drops prices on some of its fares. However, this trick works during some specific times. That time is called “Low-Season.” Every destination has its low or off-season. Not many people are interested in visiting a place during the low season. Booking your tickets during that time will get you extra savings.
- All good things happen to those who wait. Great deals can be avail while booking in advance. It is tough to tell how far in advance, so a window of at least 21 days in advance would do the trick for you.
- If booking flights resulted from an impulsive decision, you could still get low flight fares; the trick is to clear all the cookies before searching for flights. It gives you a decent chance to get a good deal on flights.
- Flight fares tend to fluctuate daily, somewhat similar to Stock prices. How you can turn it to your advantage is by turning on the alert. Whenever you spot a drop in the fare, book the ticket right away.
- One of the oldest tricks in the book is to keep visiting the official website of the airline you are interested in, be it Air Canada or its alliance partner. The website is updated regularly, and many limited-time offers on specific routes are added frequently (for a promotional gig).
- The vacation package also has great deals on flights, hotels, and car rentals for its members. Check it out, and you might save money and time at the same time.
Policy Regarding Air Canada Airlines Luggage
Every airline has its luggage policy. Air Canada has one too, check out what Air Canada Luggage Policy says:
- Regardless of a passenger’s location, one standard article and one personal article can carry free of charge.
- The dimensions for the personal articles cannot exceed 33*16*43cm, and the size of standard paper is 55*23*40cm. These maximum dimensions include wheels and handles’ weight and measurements.
- The weight limit of carry-on baggage is not specified, and suggested to keep them light so that you and other passengers can travel without any hassle.
Please refer to the website for information on Special items and restricted items.
Air Canada Airlines Pet Policy
Air Canada allows a small dog or a cat that is small enough to be brought along in the cabin. It is applicable on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge flights, and flights operated by Air Canada Express.
A pet carried in its carrier is counted as one standard item as a part of carry-on baggage allowance. An unaccompanied minor is not allowed to travel with a pet. If a passenger is seated in an exit or bulkhead row, it would not be easy to carry a pet along, so it is advised to those passengers not to bring pets. Passengers who require a medical device that would take up space underneath the seat cannot carry a pet. Premium Economy seats are not available to make space for a pet in its carrier.
Charges: Charges incurred on a one-way travel basis. The price ranges from 50CAD/USD within Canada and U.S and 100-118 CAD/USD on international flights.
Please refer to Air Canada Official Sites for more information regarding any more information about the airline.