Alaska Airlines is one of the most popular and trusted American airlines out there. It is also the sixth-largest airline in all of North America. If you are going to be booking a flight with Alaska Airlines, you might be looking for the most budget-friendly flights offered for your desired destination. The best way to book cheap flights is with the help of the Low Fare Calendar tool. In this article, we provide you with an overview of Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar and a step-by-step guide on how to use it.
What is Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar?
Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar is a tool designed to make it easier for customers to find the cheapest flights the airline is offering during a specific period of time. With the help of the Low Fare Calendar, you will be able to find the best flight deals all in one place. This simplifies the process of searching for the best flight deals which can be a tedious process. Passengers who have flexible travel dates will benefit the most from this tool as you can then choose the cheapest flight the airline is offering anywhere between your flexible travel dates. So if you are going to be booking your flight well in advance, you can use the Low Fare Calendar.
The Low Fare Calendar will show you the flights available for an entire month making it easier to choose the best deals. This tool is made available on the official website of Alaska Airlines.
Benefits Of Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar
The Low Fare Calendar tool is popular among frequent travelers. This is evident by the fact that most of the major airlines have made the Low Fare Calendar service available to their customers. Here’s a list of the highlighting benefits of Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar.
- Easily find budget-friendly flights
- Check available fares for the whole month
- You can find one-way flights for as low as $39.
- You can find both domestic and international low fare flights
- Helps compare cheap flight deals easily
- Customize the flight search easily with search filters
How To Book Flights With Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar?
Now that you know what the Low Fare Calendar is, here’s how you can book your flight using the tool. As mentioned earlier, Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar is available on the official website of the airline. Follow the steps given below to get the cheapest flight deals.
- First, you will have to visit the Alaska Airlines Official Website through a web browser of your choice.
- Under the ‘Book’ section, you will have to click on the ‘All search option’.
- Now you will be taken to the ‘Book a Flight’ page.
- Select the type of your trip (round-trip, one-way, or multi-city).
- Check the box next to ‘Flexible dates’.
- If you choose to use miles to pay for the booking, you will have to check the ‘Award Calendar’ option.
- Select your origin and destination airports.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Now click on the ‘Find Flights’ option.
- You will now be shown the Alaska Airlines Low Fare Calendar where you can see the cheapest flights available for the entire month.
- Select the flight that you find to be most suited for your budget.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and confirm the booking.
- Make the payment via a payment method of your choice.
Once your cheap Alaska flight is booked successfully, the airline will notify you about the same by sending you an email.
Alaska Airlines Low Fare Flight Offers
Alaska Airlines is regular when it comes to launching budget-friendly flight deals. With the Low Fare Calendar, you can stay updated with the new flight deals made available by the airline. Here’s a list of some of the best low-fare flight deals the airline is offering at the time of the writing of this article.
- Seattle (SEA) to El Paso (ELP) – $69
- Boise (BOI) to Everett / Paine Field (PAE) – $69
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Fresno (FAT) – $49
- San Diego (SAN) to Kona (KOA) – $119
- New York – Newark (EWR) to Los Angeles (LAX) – $99
- Honolulu (HNL) to Los Angeles (LAX) – $119
- San Francisco (SFO) to Salt Lake City (SLC) – $79
- Austin (AUS) to San Diego (SAN) – $89
Alaska Airlines offers two types of deals. These are the ‘Saver Fare Deal’ and ‘Main Fare Deal’. As the name suggests, Saver fare deals are slightly cheaper than Main fare deals. For example, a Saver fare deal for a flight from Seattle (SEA) to El Paso (ELP) is worth $69, while a Main fare deal for the same destination is worth $99.
Best Time To Book Alaska Airlines Flights
There are certain times when you can find the flight ticket prices to be at their lowest. When it comes to Alaska Airlines, we suggest you make your booking on Tuesdays to avail of the low fare deals. The reason behind this is that many airlines have been known to launch cheap flight deals on Monday, and Alaska Airlines tends to respond to that by lowering its ticket prices. Also, flight ticket prices will be at their lowest on average 64 days prior to the scheduled departure. As the flight’s departure day comes closer, the ticket price will increase as well.
The best time to book flights with Alaska Airlines also depends on your destination. Traveling to your desired destination during the off-season will possibly get you a much cheaper flight deal.
Also Read: Alaska Airlines Premium Class