Last updated on October 8th, 2022 at 10:35 am
Austrian Airlines is an incredible service provider to its travelers and customers. Many individuals trust Austrian for its services as it is famous for exceptional help conveyance and reasonable flight costs. The airline offers online assistance like reservations and changes to make a move simple and hassle-free. If you are willing to travel soon, become more acquainted with baggage and pet policy to fly with your furry companion. Know more policies, deals & offers. All the flight-related information is available here on Austrian Airlines Official Site. Read on!
For assistance with booking flights, talk to experts at Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
|No. of Destinations||130|
Travel Updates on Austrian Airlines Official Site
Status info through the Austrian app
- Austrian’s app allows you to check in, purchase flights, & save your mobile boarding pass.
- If you would like to monitor your flight status, please visit the “Flight Status” section.
- From two hours before departure, the airlines will notify you of
- likely gate changes at the Vienna Airport,
- flight cancellations and
- a delay of more than 30 minutes.
Austrian Airlines Seats/Cabin Classes
Experience Austrian hospitality in any Austrian cabin class:
With Economy Class, you’ll arrive at your destination comfortably. On both short and long-haul flights, their staff will offer you meals and beverages, and their entertainment package will help you pass the time till arrival.
1. Services on short and medium-haul flights
Depending on the flight length, the staff of Austrian Airlines will offer you beverages, snacks, or a meal. They provide a large selection of Austrian wines, beers, coffee, tea, and spirits on certain flights. You may use their eJournals platform to download newspapers and magazines before your vacation.
2. Services on long-haul flights
Long-haul routes allow you to arrive at your destination even more comfortably. Additional services are available, and the routes are short and medium-haul.
- Enhanced seat comfort
- Enjoyable moments
- Best entertainment
Premium Economy Class
On long-haul flights, Premium Economy Class, provides additional comfort. Take advantage of various benefits, including an extra-wide seat with a higher tilt angle for a more pleasant trip.
- Extra comfortable seats
- Additional services include
- Luxurious extras
- Culinary highlights
- Exciting entertainment
Enjoy delicious food and a variety of additional amenities. Your neighboring seat is free on short-haul flights, and on long-haul flights, your seat can be changed into a horizontal full-flat bed.
1. Services on short and medium-haul flights
As a Business Class traveler, you will receive several privileges before and after your flight. Enhanced free baggage allowances, preferential treatment at the airport, access to the Business Class lounge, and more privacy on board are just a few of the benefits.
2. Services on long-haul flights
Long trips, in particular, can be tiresome, thus, they provide additional comfort amenities in addition to our short and medium-haul services.
- Restful sleep
- Culinary delicacies
- Amenity Kit
- Absorbing entertainment
- Privacy seat
Manage Booking via Austrian Airlines Official Site
Do you have a booking & wanting to reschedule it? Austrian Airlines is pleased to offer you a limit of adaptability. In addition, the airline offers you adaptable rebooking alternatives if you need to postpone your booking to the present. For assistance with managing your booking, talk to experts at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
How much & how heavy baggage can you carry on Austrian Flights? Check out everything here!
Carry On Baggage
- Hand Luggage Per Travel Class
|Baggage Requirements||Economy class||Premium Economy Class||Business Class|
|Number||One piece of hand luggage||One piece of hand luggage||Two pieces of hand luggage|
|Weight||max. 8 kg||max. 8 kg||max. 8 kg|
|Size||max. 55 x 40 x 23 cm||max. 55 x 40 x 23 cm||max. 55 x 40 x 23 cm|
Note: You can likewise transport a suitcase estimating 57 x 54 x 15 cm as a choice to hand baggage. And on the off chance that you surpass your free things recompense, extra expenses will apply. Kindly note these expenses are higher than regular check-in.
- Personal Item
In addition to your hand gear, you can take another individual thing like a Handbag, shoulder sack, or laptop bag into the lodge with a maximum of 40 x 30 x 10 cm size.
- Carrycot / Child Seat
You can likewise convey a carrycot, a kid seat, or a foldable stroller up to 10 kg for youngsters under two years old.
If you need to take more stuff with you, check out this. Your baggage considers overabundance stuff if it:
- Dimension: 158 to 292 cm (L+W+H)
- Weight: 24 to 32 kg
Note: Luggage of more than 32 kg and a maximum circumference of 292 cm (L+W+H) is not acceptable at check-in. Exceptional transport conditions apply to things that surpass the most extreme perimeter of 158 cm (length + width + stature).
Excess baggage charges rely upon the course and your baggage allowance.
Regardless of your sports equipment, take it with you when you travel. Austrian Airlines either transport it inside the free thing remittance or at an extra expense.
Electronic Equipment & Dangerous Items
There are a few conditions carrying electronics & dangerous items on board. Kindly visit Austrian Airlines official site to avail complete information regarding the same because this information can save you from any unpleasant surprises.
As per the airlines’ pet policy, some rules and limitations exist. If you are traveling with your little friend, you need to know everything concerning them to keep away from trouble later. So, read to understand what conditions are applied by Austrian Airlines regarding pet travel.
- You can convey up to two pets in an endorsed carrier.
- Pet should be at least twelve weeks old (four months from or to the USA).
- Your pet might be conveyed in the lodge and the cargo hold (contingent upon your pet’s size, weight, including carrier) and the pertinent guidelines in the nation concerned.
- Special conditions apply to the carriage of your service dogs.
- The carriage of large animals to specific destinations is not possible because of limitations.
Kindly notify Austrian executives ahead of time on the off chance that you wish to carry your pet with you. Thus, they can check and illuminate you concerning states of carriage and accessible space for them.
The Condition Regarding Pet Carrier
- The carrier should be soft, bite-proof, and leak-proof.
- It should be adequately ventilated when close and insulated against odors.
- Space should be sufficient for their solace.
- The total weight and maximum size should be 8 kg (counting pet and carrier) and 118 cm (55 x 40 x 23 cm).
Kindly Note: In certain nations, like Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hong Kong, and South Africa, pets should be conveyed as cargo no matter what their size is.
In the event of a double booking, travelers can cancel one ticket, and the airline will repay the difference between the two tickets. Passengers are given a free 24-hour cancellation window by the airline. The airline would appreciate any cancellations made within this time frame and will issue a full refund. Not all tickets are subject to the 24-hour regulation. The cancellation is highly dependent on the passengers’ fare type. While some tariffs allow for last-minute adjustments, specific tickets do not qualify for free cancellation, even if it is within 24 hours. Passengers must reserve their tickets at least a week before the normal departure date to utilize the 24-hour free cancellation window.
Austrian Airlines cancellation policy explicitly says that cancellations must be made within 24 hours after booking to obtain a full refund. If you have a round trip ticket and want to cancel it for a one-way journey, the airline will only refund you the one-way portion of your ticket. Aside from the 24-hour policy, the reimbursement is contingent on the fare provision and booking rate. If you purchased with a credit card, you would get a refund within seven days. If you bought with cash or a check, you would have to wait 20 days for a refund from the airline. A refund request can be made both online and offline. You must fill out a form and submit valid evidence verifying the cancellation to claim a refund.
Flight Change Policy
The Austrian Airlines flight change policy allows customers to make any modifications within 24 hours. However, tickets must be purchased at least one week before departure. There are several ways to make modifications, but travelers must do so at the time of booking. It is prohibited to switch the change procedure. If the customers fail to comply with the airline’s deadline, they will be charged a modest price to make the changes.
Join Miles Program via Austrian Airlines’ official site
You can earn important miles on every flight and elsewhere, which you may then redeem for flights, upgrades, and other great prizes. You also have a unique status as a frequent flyer, with benefits that improve your entire travel experience.
- Save time – Once you have registered with Miles & More, you will save time on every subsequent flight booking. Your information will be instantly transferred from your Miles & More customer account to all partner airline booking profiles. Simply present your membership card at the desk.
- Attractive rewards – Your reward miles can be exchanged for upgrades or air miles. You may swap your reward miles for high-quality things if you choose to utilize them in your daily life.
- Enjoy exclusive benefits – As a frequent flyer, you have access to exclusive benefits. Once you get frequent flyer status, you must maintain it for at least two years. Benefits like higher luggage limits, lounge access, and more are available with these privileges.
Popular Routes listed on Austrian Airlines Official Site
- Vienna – Tokyo
- Bangkok – Vienna
- Tokyo – Vienna
- Vienna – Bangkok
- Vienna – Luxembourg
- Luxembourg – Vienna
- New York – Vienna
- Vienna – New York
Also, if you are traveling to any specific destination, kindly check the travel regulations available on Austrian Airlines official site or for any kind of assistance you can connect by dialing +1-888-906-1815.
Austrian Airlines Flight Deals
|Deals & Offers|
|Get up to $75 off your next flight* for a limited time||Step into new destinations with special savings!Use the promo code ZNGG5LIMHBBA andbook before midnight (ET) on May 25, 2022 for travel through September 3, 2022 to get up to $75 off*.|
Follow the steps to redeem the promo code
- Firstly, copy the promo code: ZNGG5LIMHBBA.
- Secondly, choose a flight from any US gateway to one of the featured destinations.
- Thirdly, to receive a discount on your fare, click the “Get a discount on your fare” button and paste the promo code below the total amount.
- We wish you a relaxing and enjoyable flight!
To enquire about the latest flight offers, call travel experts at +1-888-906-1815
1. Do I get a booking confirmation once I make a reservation?
The flight booking confirmation, which contains the booking code, is shown on the screen & sent to you by the airline.
2. Can you cancel your flight on Austrian Airlines?
- Passengers can cancel an Austrian Airlines flight within the 24 hrs of buying the flight ticket, according to the 24 hrs cancellation policy.
- If you purchase your Austrian Airlines flight a week or more before the scheduled departure date, you will receive a full refund.
3. How can I make a phone call to Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines may be contacted by dialing their customer service number.
4. Can passengers cancel their Austrian Airlines flight within 24 hours?
You can cancel your Austrian Airlines reservation 24 hours after your initial booking without paying an Austrian Airlines cancellation fee, regardless of the rate chosen.
5. Is it possible to change my flight ticket flying with Austrian Airlines?
- When flying with Austrian Airlines, you can modify your booked flight ticket.
- The flight change policy is almost similar to that of the cancellation policy.
- If you don’t want to pay for it, make sure to make the changes within 24 hours.
- Non-refundable tickets are not permitted to be exchanged, regardless of the availability of a free change window.