Last updated on October 8th, 2022 at 10:40 am
Ba.Com Manage booking is a service provided by British Airways for its customers. It is an online self-service facility. It helps the passengers by enabling them to either view their booking or make necessary changes to it in accordance with their requirements. If you have booked a flight with British Airways and are looking to modify your booking, you can do so through the British Airways Manage Booking service.
For assistance with managing your flight, talk to experts at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-888-503-5072 (available 24/7).
British Airways is known for its great customer service. The airline has simplified the more complicated processes of booking and taking a flight. In this article, we cover all the necessary details you need to know before you proceed with managing your booking online. We go through the Manage Booking process, flight change policy, services provided under manage booking, and more.
How Ba.com manage my booking Works
Managing your British Airways booking is a convenient and swift process. You can avail of managed booking service through the official website of British Airways. The official site of the airline is easy to navigate and you will be able to make the required changes to your booking in no time.
Below we guide you through the step-by-step process. All you need is a stable internet connection and you’re booking information to manage your booking successfully.
- First, you need to visit the British Airways official website.
- Tap on the ‘Manage’ option which can be found on the homepage of the website itself.
- Now, fill in your booking reference and last name of the passenger.
- Click on ‘find my booking’ and select the reservation you want to manage.
- Choose the type of change you wish to make and follow the onscreen prompts.
- After the modifications have been made successfully, you will receive a confirmation mail on the email you had provided.
Services provided under British Airways Manage Booking
So you have familiarized yourself with the manage booking option and its process, but what can a passenger do with this option? Apart from your standard reservation changes options, Ba.Com Manage Booking provides the customer with many other convenient options to enhance their overall flight experience with the airline.
Below we provide you with a list of all the major options Manage Booking makes available to the passenger.
- The passenger can choose their seats for a more satisfactory experience.
- You can also add your favorite meal to enhance your in-flight experience.
- You can successfully change your flight dates via manage booking.
- Make changes to the passenger’s name.
- Get passenger details (passport and other ID proof).
- You can also claim your refunds.
- Add more luggage for your travel.
- Change passenger information such as contact details.
- Get a cabin upgrade.
One of the vital options of manage booking is the ability to change your flight. Let’s talk about the flight change policy of British Airlines in detail to help the passenger change their flight without any inconvenience.
British Airways Flight Change via Manage Booking
According to the British Airways flight change policy, if a passenger changes their flight within 24 hours of making the original booking, they will not have to pay for any applicable flight change charges. After the 24-hour time limit, the change charges will depend on multiple factors such as the distance being traveled and the ticket was booked for which class.
You can change your British Airways flight through the manage booking option by following the below-listed steps.
- Visit the British Airways website.
- Go to the ‘Manage’ tab present on the homepage.
- Fill in your details and find your booking.
- If your booking is eligible for making changes, you will see the ‘Change’ option available to you.
- Choose your desired travel dates and the destination you wish to travel to.
- You will be shown the available flight options. Choose the one which best suits your requirements and make the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the payment is successfully made.
Choose your flight seat with Manage Booking
Oftentimes, we make our reservations in a hurry due to our busy lifestyle. You might not have been able to get your desired flight seat during the booking process. That’s no reason to worry as you can still get to choose your favorite seat afterward with the help of Manage Booking.
Let’s go through the seat selection process step-by-step.
- As stated in the earlier two processes, first, you need to visit the British Airways website.
- Make sure you are logged in with your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Manage’ option.
- Enter the passenger details.
- After finding your booking, you have to select the ‘Edit’ option.
- You will find the ‘Select Seat’ option, click on it.
- You will be shown the available seats. Choose the desired seat.
- Make the payment and your seat shall be confirmed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my British Airways flight date?
A. Yes, through the Manage Booking service you can not only change your flight date but also cancel a flight.
Q. Can I change my name on a British Airways flight ticket?
A. Yes, you can change your name on the ticket. You will have to pay a fee for the same if there have been any changes in fees and taxes since the purchase of the ticket.
Q. Can I upgrade my British Airways booking through Manage Booking?
- Yes, you can get an upgrade for your booking online.