Last updated on October 29th, 2022 at 05:35 am
Are you planning your next vacation with your friends and family? Instead of making individual bookings for each member of your group, you can opt for a Group Booking. Similar to most major airlines, Delta offers a Group Travel Program to its customers with added benefits and perks for your travel. The airline can fly its customers to over 300 exciting travel destinations with the best flight deals, making it a popular airline among frequent flyers.
About Delta Group Travel
Delta Group Travel program is offered to a group of 10 or more passengers traveling on the same flight. The airline’s group specialists are there to customize itineraries for such travel groups. Passengers traveling in groups can get discounted flight deals that are not available for a standard booking.
Why Choose Delta Group Travel?
Group Travel Program offers customers multiple benefits. To begin with, a group booking will simplify the reservation process by booking all the passengers under one single ticket. One of the biggest selling points of the Group Travel program is the ability to secure your booking by paying a small deposit amount. Delta will also make sure that you are getting the lowest price being offered by any other major airline for your Group Booking. On top of this, group travel offers more flexibility as you can make flight changes without any additional charges.
Groups who have flexible travel dates will benefit the most from Group Travel by getting the lowest flight deals being offered by the airline. Group Travel is ideal for family groups, school groups, sports, groups, and religious groups.
Delta Group Travel Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for Group Travel, a minimum of 10 passengers must be traveling together on at least one flight segment of the booking.
- If the requirement for a minimum of 10 passengers is not met, Delta will cancel the Group Booking and the deposited amount shall be forfeited.
- The cost of additions to the group can differ from that of the main group.
- Individual changes from the Group Booking can be available for an additional cost
- Any information about the Group Travel shall be confidential (between Group Leader/Travel Agent and Delta Airlines). Hence, individual members won’t be eligible to make booking change requests.
- SkyMiles upgrades are not eligible for Group Travel Bookings.
- Travel documentation must follow the governmental travel requirements.
Delta Group Travel Request Form
Delta Group Travel reservations can be made either online, by contacting Delta customer service, or through a travel agent. To get your Group Booking done online, you must fill in the Group Travel Request Form. You can fill out the Group Travel Request Form by following the below-listed steps:
- First, visit the Delta Group Travel Request Form webpage.
- Select the Group Customer (Travel Agent, Organisation/Company, or Group Coordinator/Leader.
- Choose your Group Type. You can choose from General Group Travel, Speciality/Premium Sales, Military or Government, Cruise Travel, and Sports/University Travel.
- Provide your complete address in the respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the customer information.
- Fill in your travel details.
- You can also request any special services for your Group Travel.
- Finally, you will have to request submission.
When the form has been successfully filled out, the airline will send you an email confirming the same.
Group Booking Via Phone Call
Customers can choose to call the Group Travel Phone Number to get their group booking done via phone call. You will be connected to a live person representing Delta Airlines who will assist you with the group reservation. Simply provide your flight booking details (desired travel route, number of passengers, preferred travel dates, etc.) The benefit of making your group booking over the phone is the luxury of having any related queries answered instantly.
You can call the Group Travel Phone Number anytime from Monday through Friday 8 am – 8 pm EST.
Delta Corporate Group Travel Booking
Are you traveling in a group for Business reasons? You can opt for Delta Meeting Network for your corporate group bookings. The network spans over 300 destinations and allows you to book meeting rooms for 15 or more passengers traveling with the airline from two or more cities.
Q. Can I get group discounts on Delta flights?
A. Yes, Delta Airlines does offer group discounts if you are traveling under the airline’s Group Travel Program.
Q. How many passengers are required for Group Travel?
A. In order to be eligible for Group Travel, you must be traveling in a group of 10 or more passengers.
Q. Can I make name changes on Delta Group Bookings?
A. Yes, you can change name changes for each passenger on the booking up until the flight’s scheduled departure. For more information, visit Delta Change Name On Ticket
Q. Can I get SkyMiles upgrades for group travel bookings?
A. No, Delta states that SkyMiles upgrades aren’t eligible for the airline’s Group Travel bookings.
Q. What are the operating hours of Delta Group Travel Phone Number?
A. You can call Delta for Group Travel bookings from Monday through Friday between 8 am – 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time).