Last updated on October 29th, 2022 at 05:38 am
Known as one of the major low-cost American airlines, JetBlue is the largest airline in North America. Over the past two decades, the airline has earned the trust of its frequent flyers. There are over 100 destinations to which you can travel in the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Europe.
In order to find the cheapest flight deals, you’ll probably be checking JetBlue’s Low Fare Calendar.
What is the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar?
When you compare different flight deals for your desired travel destination, the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar is an excellent tool for finding the best flight deals available during a given time period. With the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar, you eliminate all these unnecessary guesswork. It shows a full month fare chart with the lowest fares available for each day of the month. You can find JetBlue Low Fare Calendar deals for both domestic and international flights by visiting the JetBlue Airways official website.
How To Use JetBlue Low Fare Calendar?
As mentioned earlier, the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar can be used through the JetBlue Airways website. Follow the simple steps given below to book the cheapest flight deals made available on the Low Fare Calendar.
- Visit www.jetblue.com
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the ‘Book’ option, select it.
- A new section shall open from where you can select Best Fare Finder. It has an airplane icon next to it.
- Choose your type of trip (one-way or round trip).
- Select the number of passengers (adults, children, and lap infants).
- Now choose your origin airport.
- Choose the destination airport.
- You can also book your flight with TrueBlue points. Simply check Use TrueBlue Points.
- Now click on the ‘Explore Fares’ option.
If you follow these steps successfully, you will be shown the entire JetBlue Low Fare Calendar with the flight ticket prices for each day and the number of seats that are available to be booked.
Benefits of JetBlue Low Fare Calendar
The Low Fare Calendar is a popular tool regardless of what airline is offering it. Here’s a list of reasons why flyers choose to book their flights with the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar.
- It helps travelers book flights that are within their budget.
- Cheapest fares are shown for the whole but instead of just one chosen travel date.
- Get flight deals as low as $64 for a one-way trip and $82 for a round trip.
- Discounted international flight deals are offered.
- Helps keep a track of the flight ticket price changes.
Note: Passengers who are flexible about their travel dates will benefit the most from the Low Fare Calendar/Best Fare Finder.
Popular JetBlue Routes With Lowest Fares
Now that you know how the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar works, here’s a list of some of the most popular flight routes with their ticket prices.
- New York to Fort Lauderdale – One Way $40-$110, Round Trip $80-$180
- Boston Fort to Lauderdale – One Way $74-$200, Round Trip $140-$300
- New York to Miami – One Way $45-$120, Round Trip $75-$180
- Boston to Atlanta – One Way $49-$240, Round Trip $120-$380
- Fort Lauderdale to Chicago – One Way $46-$200, Round Trip $100-$350
Other Important Details On JetBlue Low Fare Calendar
- JetBlue Airways launches its Low Fare Calendar twice each year.
- It is recommended that you make your booking as soon as you have made up your mind for travel as tickets available on the Low Fare Calendar are quickly sold out.
- You will benefit from subscribing to the JetBlue newsletter as it will provide you with updates so that you don’t miss out on the best flight deals launched by the airline.
- The Low Fare Calendar has flight deals for both domestic and international flights and for all fare types.
- You can also get information on the cheapest flight deals available for the entire month by contacting the JetBlue Airways customer service.
Best Time To Book JetBlue Flights
If you have got the time for it, a little bit of research before you book your flight can help you save a lot of money. A frequent airline customer should know about the best time to make flight bookings. With JetBlue Airways, historical data suggests that flights are cheapest on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. If you are booking a domestic flight, it is suggested that you make your reservation at least two to three weeks prior to the scheduled flight departure. For international flights, booking 60 to 90 days in advance is recommended. Any further delays will result in a hefty increase in ticket prices.
If the price of a flight drops, does JetBlue give credit?
If the price of a JetBlue flight has dropped in the last five days, you can get a credit voucher or points back for the price difference.
What are the various types of JetBlue fares?
JetBlue provides its customers with five options: Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and JetBlue Mint. These fare classes each have benefits that the traveler can take advantage of.
Moreover, passengers can purchase these fares using the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar too.
How many miles points are required for free JetBlue flight booking?
- To get a free JetBlue flight anywhere in the world, you’ll need at least 3,500 points.
- Additionally, JetBlue offers Miles points as a means of traveling & making flight reservations.
- Taking advantage of these miles points is always a good idea because it has many other benefits.
- Also, passengers can use Miles for more than just making flight reservations.
- That is to say, they can use their Miles for shopping & purchasing items with JetBlue Airways.
- The flight’s cost determines the number of miles points you earn.
- As a result, if the cost is low, you will receive fewer flight points and vice versa.
- Furthermore, the best way to book your tickets using your miles points is to simply call the JetBlue Airlines customer service center where you are flying.
What is the cheapest day to fly on JetBlue?
According to Jetblue’s official website, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday are the cheapest days to fly on Jetblue.
Do JetBlue fares go down?
There is one situation in which your decreased flight price won’t be honored when JetBlue often runs sales where you have to apply a coupon code in order to receive a discounted rate.
More Helpful Links