Last updated on October 14th, 2022 at 12:58 pm
Looking for the right choice of airline for getting the best flight deals? Volaris is one of those carriers that have risen to prominence in the airline industry only recently. A low-cost airline, Volaris is a great option for flyers who wish to save money on their air travel without compromising too much on the quality of the onboard services. Information regarding reservations, destinations, and airline policies, among other travel info, can be found on the Volaris official site.
For assistance with booking flights, talk to experts at Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-888-503-5072 (available 24/7).
About Volaris Airlines
Volaris was founded in 2005 and commenced operations a year later. The airline is based in Santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City. The airline covers 28% of the domestic market share in Mexico and is the country’s second-largest airline. As of now, the airline can fly its passengers to 68 destinations and this number is only going to increase as the airline has plans for a huge expansion in years to come.
Volaris has been praised for its onboard experience, excellent customer service, and for having customer-friendly policies despite being a low-cost carrier.
Volaris Popular Routes
- San Jose to Cancun
- Chetumal to Mexico City
- Cancun to Monterrey
- San Jose to Los Angeles
- Las Vegas to Mexico City
- San Salvador to Mexico City
- Mexico City to Guatemala City
- San Salvador to Cancun
- Mexico City to Cozumel
- Guadalajara – Puerto Escondido
Flight Booking via Volaris Official Site
Flyers can get their reservation made through the official channels of Volaris Airlines (website, reservations number, or directly at the airport). The most convenient way to get your flight booked is online through the Volaris official site. Follow the steps given below to book your flight in no time.
- The first step is to visit the Volaris official site through your web browser.
- Click on the ‘Flights’ tab that can be found in the header of the website.
- Choose your trip type (Round Trip or One Way).
- Enter your origin airport.
- Now enter your destination airport.
- Select your flight date. Customers booking a Round Trip must select both the departure and return dates.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Enter the promotional code (optional).
- Click on the ‘Search flights’ button.
- Select the flight you wish to book.
- Choose your fare type (Basic, Classic, or Plus)
- Follow the on-screen prompts and make the payment to confirm your flight booking.
Your flight details including the booking confirmation number shall be sent to you in the email you provided during the booking process.
Are you having trouble getting your flight booked? Get assistance by calling our travel experts at +1-888-503-5072 (available 24/7).
Manage Flight Booking via Volaris Official Site
Once you have booked your flight through the Volaris official site, you might want to make changes to your reservation. Any booking modifications can be done through the Volaris Manage Booking service. Manage Booking is an online self-service facility available on the Volaris official site.
To access Volaris Manage Booking, customers will be required to retrieve their flight. This can be done through the ‘My Trips’ tab on the Volaris website. Manage Booking shall allow you to make the following changes to your reservation:
- Flight Change (includes the date, time, and destination changes)
- Booking Cancellaltion
- Flight Upgrade
- Seat Selection
- Purchase of additional baggage
- Editing passenger details
- Apply for refund
Note: Although special assistance can also be requested through Manage Booking, it is recommended that you do so during the flight reservation process itself.
Volaris Fare Types
Volaris Airlines offers three different fare types – Basic Fare, Classic Fare, and Plus Fare. If you purchase a Plus Fare, you will get one checked baggage included with the booking. This benefit is not offered with the other two fare types. Plus fare buyers also get the benefit of priority boarding, this means you will be the first passengers to be boarding the flight. For more details on the various fare types, you can visit the Volaris official site.
Volaris Baggage Policy
Before you get your flight booked, make sure to know about the baggage allowance of Volaris Airlines. Read further for information on carry-on and checked baggage allowance.
Carry-On Baggage Allowance
Each passenger shall be allowed to bring onboard one carry-on bag and one personal item. The maximum weight limit of carry-on items is 6.8 kg (15 lbs). The airline has also set a size limit of 41.2 inches (combined) for carry-on baggage.
Checked baggage Allowance
Talking about the checked baggage allowance, Volaris allows its passengers to travel with one checked baggage item without additional charges. The checked baggage must not weigh more than 24.9 kg (55 lbs). Also, the combined dimensions limit is 62 inches.
Also read: Volaris Cancel Flight Policy
Volaris Flight Change Policy
Are you facing a change in plans? Volaris customers are allowed to make flight date, time, and destination changes to their booking. The Volaris flight change guidelines are listed below:
- Flight changes can be made up to 5 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Any flight changes made within 24 hours of ticket purchase shall be free of cost.
- If your flight change is requested after the first 24 hours, the airline will charge you a flight change fee.
- The flight change fee can vary depending on the fare type you have purchased and the flight route.
- Generally, the Volaris flight change fee varies anywhere between $50 to $100.
For more details on Volaris flight change policy, visit the Volaris official site.