Are you planning on a trip from Atlanta to Boston? Delta Airlines is known to offer some of the most budget-friendly flight deals despite not being a low-cost carrier. The airline’s excellent onboard services and capable customer support would be an ideal choice for your journey from Atlanta to Boston. Read further to get a detailed overview of Delta Atlanta to Boston flights.
About Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines has been operating flights for over nine decades at this point. This makes Delta one of the oldest airlines in the world. Over the years, with its reliable services, the airline has earned the trust of its frequent flyers. The airline can fly you to nearly 350 exciting travel destinations in 52 different countries. Atlanta to Boston is one of the more popular routes for Delta Airlines.
About Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Atlanta Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport (ATL) is the main airport for Atlanta, Georgia, United States. For a long period, ATL was the busiest of any airports in the world in terms of passenger traffic until it was surpassed by Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. It is still the busiest airport in the whole United States.
Atlanta International Airport (ATL) Statistics
- Delta Airlines Market Share – 69.18%
- Airport Traffic 2021 – 75,537,213
- Top Destination – Orlando, Florida
- Number of Routes – 942
- Total Number of Airlines – 67
- Flights On-Time – 78.8%
About Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
Located mostly in East Boston, the Boston Logan International Airport has been open to travelers since 1923. The airport has six runways and four passenger terminals. While Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the United States, Logan International Airport ranks 16th in terms of the number of passengers.
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Delta Airlines Market Share – 17.48%
- Airport Traffic 2021 – 22, 678,499
- Top Destination – 576,000
- Number of Routes – 277
- Total Number of Airlines – 48
- Flights On-Time – 72.6%
Boston Popular Attractions
One of the most historic cities in the entire country, Boston has been given the nickname of ‘Cradle of Modern America’. The city is popular for its seafood and skylines of old-world architecture. If you are taking a trip to Boston anytime soon, don’t forget to visit the most popular attractions in the city. Here’s a list of places Boston is best known for.
- Faneuil Hall
- Walk the Freedom Trail
- Boston Common and Public Garden
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution and Bunker Hill
- Old North Church and Boston’s North End
- Harvard Square and Harvard Art Museums
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
How much does Delta Atlanta to Boston Flight cost?
A Delta Airlines flight from Atlanta to Boston can cost you around $350 when traveling in the Basic Economy Class. The ticket price will be double when traveling in the First Class at around $610. If you will be traveling in the First Class, we suggest you make your booking using Delta SkyMiles points. Also, if you wish to save money, travel to Boston during the off-season which is around July to August. Avoid traveling to Boston during November and December as it is the peak season and the flight ticket prices are the most expensive during this period.
Note: Best time to book Delta flight tickets is Tuesday afternoons.
How to book Delta Atlanta to Boston flights?
Are you not familiar with the flight booking process of Delta Airlines? There are multiple ways you can book Delta flights from Atlanta to Boston. You can either make the booking online, via delta.com customer service or directly at the airport. Read the steps given below to book your Delta flight online.
- First, you have to open the Delta Airlines Official Website.
- Click on the ‘Book’ tab that can be found in the header of the website.
- Enter your Origin airport. In this case, it is Atlanta, GA (ATL).
- Now select the destination airport as Boston, MA (BOS).
- Choose the type of your trip (one-way, round trip, or multi-city trip).
- Select your flight date.
- Select the number of passengers. You can choose up to 9 passengers. If you wish to travel with more than 9 passengers under the same booking, you can opt for group travel.
- If you wish to book the flight using miles, you need to check the box next to the ‘Shop with Miles’ option.
- You can also click on the ‘Advanced Search’ option to select your preferred travel class.
- Once you are satisfied with your entries, you can click on the arrow button or simply press enter.
- The website will take you to a new page showing all the available flights from Atlanta to Boston along with the flight rates. Choose the flight that meets your requirements.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the flight booking.
- Make the payment via one of the available modes of payment.
When the flight booking is successfully confirmed from Delta’s end, the airline will send you an email with your booking details. The email will also contain the booking confirmation code that can be used to view and manage your flight booking.
Delta Atlanta To Boston Flight Booking Via Phone Number
If you don’t wish to make your booking online or need assistance with making a reservation, you also have the option of calling the airline and getting in touch with a live person. You will need to then provide some information (desired departure and destination locations, number of passengers, preferred travel date, etc.) and the live person will communicate to you about the flights that are available for your route along with the ticket prices. Alternatively, you can also visit the Atlanta Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport and make your booking directly through the ticket counter.
Book Cheap Delta Atlanta to Boston flights using Delta Low Fare Calendar.