With over 100 destinations in the United States alone, Frontier Airlines is one of the most prominent low-cost carriers out there. Are you flying with Frontier Airlines anytime soon? If you have already made a booking with the airline but wish to make changes to your itinerary, you can do so with the help of the Frontier Manage My Booking service. Here’s everything you need to know about modifying your flight booking.
How Can Frontier Manage My Booking Help You?
Are you in need of updating your Frontier flight booking? There are times when our travel needs and requirements can change once we have already finalized our flight booking. The Frontier Manage My Booking service allows its passengers to make both minor and major changes to their flight booking as per their requirements. You can not only re-route your flight or change your personal details but also cancel the booking entirely. Some changes, such as upgrading your flight seat, will cost you a fee. On the other hand, certain booking changes are absolutely free of cost if made within a certain time limit.
Frontier Manage My Booking Options
Frontier Manage My Booking service gives the airline’s customers the following options:
If you wish to fly to a destination different from the one you have booked the flight for, you can change the destination airport easily. You can also select a different date for the flight than the one on the original booking.
Do you want to travel with additional baggage? Adding more baggage to the booking is possible as well, however, the airline will charge you a fee for the same. This fee can vary depending on your fare type. Get further details on Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy.
Change Passenger’s Name
If you have misspelled your name on the booking, you can make the correction by paying a $75 name change fee. Legal name changes will require supporting documents. You can also easily update your contact and other personal details.
Review Flight Status
Stay up to date with any flight delays by reviewing your flight status with Frontier Manage My Booking. Track real-time flight status, departures, and arrivals, along with airport information.
Add Hotel/Rental Car
Need a hotel for your stay on your next vacation? Or need to rent a car for traveling around a foreign destination? Add hotel and rental car to your Frontier Airlines reservation with Manage My Booking.
Manage My Booking also gives you the option of seat selection. You will be shown a seat map from where you can choose your desired seat. You can easily view the cost of each of the flight seats during seat selection.
Request Special Services
Passengers who will be requiring special services can request the same online. Special services include traveling with wheelchairs, emotional support animals, Portable Oxygen concentrators, etc.
Web Check-In or Online Check-In is much more convenient than traditional airport Check-In. You can perform Web Check-In from the convenience of your home or office.
If for some reason your travel plans have changed and you no longer will be taking the already booked Frontier flight, you can cancel the booking and apply for a refund. Eligibility for a refund will depend on your fare type and the time of refund request.
How To Use Frontier Manage My Booking?
The Frontier Manage My Booking service is available online on the official website of Frontier Airlines. You can manage your booking by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the Manage Trip page of Frontier Airlines.
- You can find the Check-In, Review/Change, and Flight Status options by scrolling down.
- For making changes to your booking, select the Review/Change option.
- Enter the passenger’s Last Name.
- Fill in your booking confirmation code.
- Click on the green ‘Search’ button.
- You will be shown the bookings you have made with the airline. Select the flight booking you wish to make changes to.
- You will be shown the various booking editing options, such as changing flights and adding baggage. Choose the option and make the desired changes by following the on-screen prompts.
- Confirm the changes and make the payment (if any).
Once the changes have been applied successfully to your booking, the airline will send you an email with your updated booking details.
If you need assistance with managing your booking, you can also get in touch with a live representative of Frontier Airlines. The live person will assist you throughout the process.
Frontier Flight Change/Cancellation Policy
Before you change or cancel your flight with the help of Frontier Manage My Booking, it is advised you go through the airline’s flight change and cancellation policy. Below we list the flight change/cancellation guidelines provided by Frontier Airlines.
- If you change or cancel your Frontier flight booking 60 or more days prior to the scheduled departure, the airline will charge you zero fee for the same.
- Flight change or cancellation requested anywhere between 7 to 59 days before the scheduled departure will cost you a $49 fee.
- For flight change or cancellation made less than 6 days prior to the scheduled departure, the airline will charge you a $79 fee.
- Same-Day change and cancellation fee is also $79.
- According to the 24-hour change/cancellation policy, if you have booked your flight more than 7 days prior to the departure and change or cancel the flight within 24 hours of ticket purchase, the airline will not be charging you any fee whatsoever.
- If your flight is changed or canceled by Frontier itself, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- Same-Day flight change is free of cost for passengers carrying a Classic Plus ticket.
Get cheap flights with Frontier Low Fare Calendar