The largest airline in North America, JetBlue is one of the major low-cost American airlines. The airline has been in operation for over two decades at this point and has earned the trust of its frequent flyers. It can fly you to over 100 travel destinations across the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Europe. If you are going to be traveling to one of these destinations, you are probably looking for the cheapest flight deals offered by the airline. This is where JetBlue Low Fare Calendar comes into play.
In this article, we provide details on the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar, how it can be used, and what’s the best time to book JetBlue flights. So here’s what you need to know to book the cheapest flights possible.
What is the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar?
The JetBlue Low Fare Calendar is a tool that can be used to find the cheapest flight deals that are available during a given time period. Comparing the different flight deals for your desired travel destination can be a hassle. The JetBlue Low Fare Calendar eliminates all this unnecessary guesswork. It shows a full month fare chart with the lowest fares available for each day of the month. Flights deals for both domestic and international flights are made available on the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar. It can be accessed by visiting the official website of JetBlue Airways.
Benefits of JetBlue Low Fare Calendar
The Low Fare Calendar is a popular tool regardless of what airline is offering it. Here’s a list of reasons why flyers choose to book their flights with the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar.
- It helps travelers book flights that are within their budget.
- Cheapest fares are shown for the whole but instead of just one chosen travel date.
- Get flight deals as low as $64 for a one-way trip and $82 for a round trip.
- Discounted international flight deals are offered.
- Helps keep a track of the flight ticket price changes.
Note: Passengers who are flexible about their travel dates will benefit the most from the Low Fare Calendar/Best Fare Finder.
How to use JetBlue Low Fare Calendar?
As mentioned earlier, the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar can be used through the JetBlue Airways website. Follow the simple steps given below to book the cheapest flight deals made available on the Low Fare Calendar.
- Open the JetBlue Airways Official Website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the ‘Book’ option, select it.
- A new section shall open from where you can select Best Fare Finder. It has an airplane icon next to it.
- Choose your type of trip (one-way or round trip).
- Select the number of passengers (adults, children, and lap infants).
- Now choose your origin airport.
- Choose the destination airport.
- You can also book your flight with TrueBlue points. Simply check Use TrueBlue Points.
- Now click on the ‘Explore Fares’ option.
If you follow these steps successfully, you will be shown the entire JetBlue Low Fare Calendar with the flight ticket prices for each day and the number of seats that are available to be booked.
Popular JetBlue Routes With Lowest Fares
Now that you know how the JetBlue Low Fare Calendar works, here’s a list of some of the most popular flight routes with their ticket prices.
- New York to Fort Lauderdale – One Way $40-$110, Round Trip $80-$180
- Boston Fort to Lauderdale – One Way $74-$200, Round Trip $140-$300
- New York to Miami – One Way $45-$120, Round Trip $75-$180
- Boston to Atlanta – One Way $49-$240, Round Trip $120-$380
- Fort Lauderdale to Chicago – One Way $46-$200, Round Trip $100-$350
Other Important Details On JetBlue Low Fare Calendar
- JetBlue Airways launches its Low Fare Calendar twice each year.
- It is recommended that you make your booking as soon as you have made up your mind for travel as tickets available on the Low Fare Calendar are quickly sold out.
- You will benefit from subscribing to the JetBlue newsletter as it will provide you with updates so that you don’t miss out on the best flight deals launched by the airline.
- The Low Fare Calendar has flight deals for both domestic and international flights and for all fare types.
- You can also get information on the cheapest flight deals available for the entire month by contacting the JetBlue Airways customer service.
Best Time To Book JetBlue Flights
If you have got the time for it, a little bit of research before you book your flight can help you save a lot of money. A frequent airline customer should know about the best time to make flight bookings. With JetBlue Airways, historical data suggests that flights are cheapest on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. If you are booking a domestic flight, it is suggested that you make your reservation at least two to three weeks prior to the scheduled flight departure. For international flights, booking 60 to 90 days in advance is recommended. Any further delays will result in a hefty increase in ticket prices.