Last updated on August 17th, 2022 at 05:15 am
Latam Airlines is the largest and the most prominent airline in Latin America. The airline has subsidiaries in Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, Ecuador, and Columbia. With passenger transport services across 24 countries and cargo services across additional 5 countries, Latam is often ranked among the most prominent air carriers in the world. If you are flying with Latam Airlines anytime soon, you can conveniently modify your itinerary to suit your travel plans. Flight changes can be done by accessing the Latam Airlines Manage Booking facility available online. More details are given below.
To manage your Latam Airlines reservations without any hassle, speak to our travel specialist at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-877-563-0684 (available 24/7).
About Latam Airlines Manage Booking
Travel plans such as business trips or family vacations are always uncertain. Things can change at the last moment. From a change in your flight’s destination to cancellation of the booking altogether, passengers may require to modify their reservations. This is where the Latam Airlines Manage Booking comes into play. It is an online self-service facility that can be accessed by visiting the Latam Airlines’ website. The facility allows you to retrieve your booking by entering your booking code and the passenger’s name. Once you have retrieved your flight, you can make the desired change to the reservation.
Latam Airlines Manage Booking options are discussed in detail below:
Latam Airlines Manage Booking Options
From selecting your preferred flight seat in advance to changing your trip date, here’s everything you can do faster and easier by visiting the Latam Airlines Manage Booking section:
Check Flight Status
Wish to keep track of your booked flight? The check flight status option available at Manage Booking will show you the flight’s departure and arrival time in real-time. It also indicates the following information: Flight Number, Trip Date, Terminal Information, Airport Information, and so on. If your Latam Airlines flight has been delayed, you can get instant information regarding the same at Manage Booking.
Are you going to be flying with excess baggage? Any baggage that exceeds the size and weight limitations set by Latam Airlines is considered to be excess baggage. You can add such baggage to your reservation through Manage Booking. However, the airline has set certain charges for flying with excess baggage.
Choose your flight seat
Different passengers prefer different flight seats. Some passengers may wish to travel on the window or aisle seat while others might require the extra legroom seats for added comfort. Whatever your preference is, you can select the best flight seat(s) available through the Latam Airlines Manage Booking portal. Simply select the Seat Map option to view and select seats. The seat map also indicated which seats are free of cost and which seats are premium seats.
Encountered a last moment change in travel requirements? If you no longer wish to travel on the flight date or destination as selected during the booking process, you can opt for the flight change option. The flight change option available at Latam Airlines Manage Booking shall allow you to change your flight date, time, and destination. Details on Flight Change Policy are listed further down this webpage.
If you no longer wish to make a trip after having booked your flight, you can select the Cancel Flight option to terminate your reservation altogether. In the case, you request cancellation within the risk-free window Latam Airlines shall charge no cancellation fee and issue a full refund. If you have purchased a non-refundable, any cancellations requested after 24 hours of ticket purchase shall not be eligible for a cash refund.
Has the number of passengers for your trip increased? If you require to travel with more passengers under the same reservation, you can simply add the other passengers via the Latam Airlines Manage Booking portal. It is important to note that the charges for the added passengers may be more than the amount charged per passenger for the original booking. Once the new passengers have been added, updated booking details will be emailed to you.
Edit Passenger Details
If you have entered incorrect passenger details, Manage Booking also allows you to change passenger information such as name, age, and address, among other contact details. A name change is generally the most requested change when it comes to modifying passenger details. The airline will let you correct misspellings in name but a change in ownership of the ticket is strictly prohibited.
How To Manage Latam Airlines Booking?
The Latam Airlines Manage Booking portal is available online. To access Manage Booking, you will require your booking confirmation code (emailed to you once the flight booking has been confirmed. If managing your reservation online seems like a bit of a hassle, you can also request Manage Booking options by contacting the airline via call.
Manage Booking via Phone Call
To Manage your Latam Airlines reservations by calling the airline, you are required to dial the Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-877-563-0684 (available 24/7). Once your call is connected (the wait times are non-existent), you can request booking modifications such as flight change, cancellation, name change on ticket, seat selection, etc to the live representative., The live person shall then ask you for your booking code and passenger’s name to find your booking and your change request shall be completed in no time.
Online Process For Latam Airlines Manage Booking
To Manage your Latam Airlines Booking online, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit the Latam Airlines official site.
- Click on the My Trips (Manage Booking) tab.
- Select the Manage Your Trips option.
- In the next step, you will be required to search for your booking. This can be done either by email or by entering trip details.
- To search your booking through trip details, enter the reservation code and passenger’s last name.
- Click on the Search button and the website shall retrieve your booking.
- Select the Manage Booking option according to your reservation modification requirements.
- Complete the change process and make the payment, if applicable.
Shortly after modifying your reservation through Latam Airlines Manage Booking, you will receive an email from the airline confirming the change.
Latam Airlines Manage Booking Guidelines/Policy
Before you initiate the Manage Booking process, it is recommended that you go through the following guidelines in relation to flight change, cancellation, refunds, and more.
- You will be eligible to make changes to your booking depending on the fare type you have purchased.
- If you are changing your flight, you can either change the date, time (including the choice of an earlier flight on the departure day), or destination.
- You will be charged the fare difference if your new flight is costlier than the original booking.
- A service fee of $30 to $50 shall be charged when requesting ticket modifications via call or Latam Airlines’ office.
- The airline charges no service fee if the change is done online through Manage Booking.
- If you are changing or canceling your flight, you must do so before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- Latam Airlines issues a full refund on cancellations made 91 or more days before the scheduled departure.
- If you are canceling your flight 30 to 90 days prior to the scheduled departure, you will be charged a 15% penalty.
- A 29% penalty will be charged if the cancellation is done less than 30 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Seat selection is free of cost if the seat is reserved during the booking process itself. If the seat selection is done after the booking has been made, you will be charged a seat selection fee.
- The seat selection fee varies depending on the fare type purchased and the destination the passenger is traveling to.
Related: Latam Airlines Seat Selection
Q. How can I reschedule my Latam Airlines flight?
A. To reschedule your Latam Airlines flight visit the Manage Booking webpage or call the Manage Booking hotline: +1-877-563-0684 (available 24/7).
Q. Are Latam Airlines tickets refundable?
A. Latam Airlines issues a full refund on cancellations made 91 or more days prior to the scheduled departure or for cancellations made within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
Q. Does Latam have 24-hour cancellation?
A. Yes, Latam Airlines does offer a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel your booking within this window, a percentage amount from your ticket’s value shall be deducted when the refund is processed.