Does modifying your flight booking seem like a hassle to you? Customers who have booked a flight with Philippine airlines can make changes to their reservations conveniently by using the airline’s Manage Booking service. Read further to get all the details on Philippine Airlines Manage Booking.
For assistance with managing your booking, talk to experts at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
How Philippine Airlines Manage Booking can help you?
Once you have made a booking with the airline, you might need to add or remove services or even cancel the booking entirely. An online self-service facility offered by Philippine Airlines, Manage Booking gives passengers booking modification options they shall require when flying with the airline. You can access Manage Booking with ease by visiting the Philippine Airlines official website.
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking Options
From rescheduling your flight to a different date to purchasing additional baggage, Philippine Airlines offers the following options to the airline’s customer:
Flight Change/Reschedule Flight
Have you already booked a flight but wish to fly on a different date or to a different destination? The airline lets you make changes to your travel date/time/destination with ease through the Manage Booking portal. You can also rebook any disrupted flights.
Experiencing a change in travel plans? If you no longer wish to take the flight you have booked, you can cancel the booking and apply for a refund (if eligible). Any cancellations made within the airline’s designated risk-free window shall be fully refundable and without any charges.
Fly on your preferred seat for a comfortable and pleasant flight journey. Manage Booking shows you a seat map from where you can select the seat that best suits your needs. Certain flight seats shall require a seat selection fee.
Wish for a more luxurious air travel experience? Upgrade your flight to Philippine Airline’s Business Class for spacious seats, and excellent food service, among other onboard amenities. Getting a flight upgrade shall depend on seat availability on your flight.
Does your baggage exceed the baggage allowance stated under Philippine Airlines’ baggage allowance? You can add more baggage to your booking through the Manage Booking service. The additional baggage charges can vary depending on the destination you are traveling to.
Update Personal Details
Personal details such as the passenger’s name, address, and other contact details can also be updated via Manage Booking. Name changes must not be confused with a transfer of a ticket to another person.
Apart from making changes to your reservation, Manage Booking also allows you to view or print your itinerary.
How to use Philippine Airlines Manage Booking?
As mentioned earlier, the Manage Booking portal is made available on the airline’s official website. Alternatively, booking changes can also be requested via a phone call to Philippine Airlines’ customer service. You can follow the steps given below to modify your reservation online:
- First, visit the Philippine Airlines official site on your preferred web browser.
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ tab.
- You will be given three options – Manage Booking, Flight Upgrade, and Flight Disruption. If you wish to upgrade your flight or rebook disrupted flights, choose from the latter two options. To make other changes, proceed with Manage Booking.
- To retrieve your booking, enter your booking reference number and passenger’s last name.
- Click on the ‘Retrieve Booking’ option.
- Select the flight booking your wish to manage.
- Choose from the various Manage Booking options (flight change, flight cancellation, etc.) in accordance with your requirements.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the change process and make the payment (if any).
When the changes to your booking have been successfully applied, Philippine Airlines shall send you an email confirming the same. The email will contain your updated booking details.
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking via Phone Call
Customers who don’t wish to use the online Manage Booking portal can call the airline and request flight changes over the phone. Upon calling the Philippine Airlines customer service, you shall be connected to a live person who shall provide you with the necessary assistance for managing your booking. Make sure to have your booking details (Booking Reference Number and Passenger’s Last name) handy when calling the airline.
For any further queries, talk to our air travel specialists by calling the Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy
Before you make changes to your booking using the Manage Booking service, make sure to know about the various guidelines Philippine Airlines has provided under its Flight Change policy.
- Flight changes are only allowed up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure for domestic flights.
- Flight changes for international flights can be made up to 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Philippine Airlines charges a 200 USD fee for change fee for rebooking a flight.
- Any flight changes requested within 24 hours of ticket purchase shall be free of cost.
- You can rebook to another flight within 60 days after the original flight,
- The airline allows rebooking flights with seat availability in the same cabin class as the original booking.
- For flight cancellations made after the 24-hour risk-free window, the airline charges a $100-$400 cancellation fee depending on the fare type you have purchased and other factors.
Q. How can I change my flight without paying a fee?
A. To avoid flight change fees, you must make changes to your booking either within 24 hours of ticket purchase or 60 or more days prior to the scheduled departure.
Q. Can I choose my seat on PAL (Philippine Airlines)?
A. Selection of seats for a Philippine Airlines flight can be done through the airline’s Manage Booking portal.
Q. How much does upgrading a flight cost?
A. Upgrading a flight can cost you anywhere between $400-$1000.