The largest Australian airline by its fleet size, Qantas Airways operates flights to exciting travel destinations across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. The airline prioritizes customer satisfaction and has lenient policies. Have you booked a Qantas flight for your next vacation or a business trip? If you are experiencing a change in plans, you can conveniently get rebooked on another flight. Read further for details on Qantas Rebooking.
For assistance with rebooking a flight, talk to experts at Flight Rebooking Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
Qantas Rebooking Policy
Plans can change at any time and Qantas understands this. There can be two scenarios when rebooking your flight would be required: 1. The rebooking is requested by the passenger, 2. When the flight was canceled by Qantas and the airline had to rebook its passengers. Here’s everything you need to know about Qantas Rebooking policy.
- When your Qantas flight is canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions or technical problems, the airline will automatically rebook you on the next available flight.
- Qantas charges zero fees for rebooking if the original flight was canceled by the airline itself.
- If the flight you have been rebooked on doesn’t suit your travel needs, you can ask the airline for a refund.
- Flight rebooking is free of cost if requested within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Qantas prohibits a change in destination when rebooking a scheduled flight with the airline, be it domestic or international.
- If you are planning on rebooking your flight using existing flight credit, you must do so before the credit’s expiration date.
- Qantas flight credit expires after 12 months from the original booking date.
- Passengers shall be rebooked on the same travel class and for the same travel destination as the original booking.
How to do Qantas flight rebooking?
Qantas flight rebooking can be requested through the various official channels of the airline such as the Qantas Airways website and helpline number. To do Qantas rebooking online, follow the listed below:
- Open the official website of Qantas Airways on your web browser.
- Select the ‘Manage Booking’ option available on the homepage of the website itself.
- Enter your booking confirmation number, flight credit, or voucher reference.
- Now enter the passenger’s last name.
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- You will now be shown the flight(s) you have booked with Qantas Airways with various booking modification options.
- Select the flight that you wish to rebook.
- Choose the Qantas Rebooking option.
- Choose the flight you wish to get rebooked on.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete Qantas rebooking.
- Make the payment (if any).
Once your flight rebooking has been confirmed from the airline’s end, you will be sent an email containing your new booking details.
Also read: How To Redeem Qantas Flight Credit?
Qantas Rebooking via Phone Call
Don’t wish to go through the hassle of rebooking your Qantas flight online? Customers also have the option of requesting flight rebooking by contacting the airline via a phone call. Once your call has been connected, you can communicate your request to a live representative of the airline. They will assist you throughout the flight rebooking process. Make sure to keep your original flight booking details handy before you contact the airline. You can also get instant answers to any other booking-related queries when contacting the Qatar Airways live person assistance.
For any further queries, talk to our air travel specialists by calling the Flight Rebooking Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
Qantas Same-Day Flight Rebooking
Qantas Airways does allow same-day flight change/rebooking. If for some reason you won’t be able to show up for your currently scheduled flight, you must notify the airline before the scheduled departure time. The airline will then help you get rebooked on the next available flight in the same travel class as your original booking in exchange for a fee. If there is no seat available on the flight you wish to board, the airline will put you on a stand-by list. You will then be notified when there is a seat vacant for you on the flight.
Qantas Rebooking Fee
As mentioned in the Qantas Rebooking section, the airline charges zero fees for a flight rebooking requested within 24 hours of ticket purchase. If you are rebooking a domestic flight after the 24-hour risk-free period, the airline will charge a A$99 fee for the same. To know about the rebooking fee for international flights, refer to the applicable fare rules through your Technology Partner. To avoid paying an additional fee, you can talk to travel specialists at Qantas Rebooking helpline number: +1-202-982-2462.
Q. What to do if I miss my Qantas Airways flight?
A. If you fail to show up for your flight, Qantas Airways will treat you in accordance with the airline’s no-show policy. If you can inform the airline that you won’t be able to show up for your flight prior to the scheduled departure, the airline will assist you in getting rebooked on the next available flight.
Q. What is the cost of rebooking a domestic flight with Qantas Airways?
A. Qantas charges A$99 for rebooking a domestic flight.
Q. Will Qantas Airways issue a refund if they cancel my flight?
A. If your flight is canceled by the airline itself, you will not only be eligible for a refund but can also claim additional compensation.
Q. Will Qantas Airways compensate me for the delayed flight?
A. If your flight arrived at its destination more than 3 hours late, Qantas Airways will compensate you for the same.