If there is one airline that offers budget-friendly flight deals without compromising on the quality of its services, it is Southwest Airlines. The airline commenced operations over 50 years ago and has gained the trust of its frequent flyers with its reliability and customer-friendly policies. Are you planning on flying with Southwest Airlines anytime soon? If you plan to visit multiple exciting travel destinations in quick succession, booking Southwest Multi-City flights would be the ideal choice for you.
For assistance with booking flights, talk to experts at Multi-City Flights Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
About Southwest Multi-City Flights
A Multi-City flight booking is an advance reservation that allows travelers to use multiple stops for their trip. Booking extra legs with stopovers in multiple cities tend to increase the value of your trip. Instead of following a Point A to Point B pattern, a multi-city flight booking allows customers to travel from Point A to Point B to Point C and so on. Southwest Airlines, like most other major airlines, offers this Multi-City flight booking option.
Benefits of Southwest Multi-City Flights
Booking Southwest Multi-City Flights offers customers multiple benefits. Read further to know about the major advantages of Multi-City flight bookings.
- Simplifies Booking Flights – Instead of making separate flight bookings for each part of your journey, you can make a Multi-City flight booking and simplify the reservation process. A Multi-City booking includes flights to several destinations under one single ticket.
- Save Money – Depending on your travel itinerary, booking Multi-City flights can more often than not cost lesser than making separate reservations for each leg of your trip. The cost-effective aspect of a Multi-City flight booking is also its biggest selling point.
- Ideal For Business Trips – Travelers who have to meet clients in multiple cities can easily travel to their destinations with a Multi-City booking and save both money and time.
- Reduce the stress of long flights – Traveling on long-haul flights can be exhausting. Instead of taking a lengthy flight, you break your trip down into segments with a Multi-City flight booking. This will help you relax in a city of your choice and get re-energized for the next part of your trip.
How To Book Southwest Multi-City Flights?
Travelers can book Southwest Multi-City flights via the various channels of Southwest Airlines. You can make your reservation either through the official website of Southwest Airlines, by calling the Southwest Reservations number, or by requesting a booking directly at the airport. You can also get your Multi-City bookings done through third-party travel agencies.
To book your Southwest Multi-City flights online, follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Southwest Airlines website on your preferred web browser.
- Click on the ‘Flight’ tab available on the homepage of the website.
- Below you will see the ‘Advanced Search’ option, click on it.
- Select the ‘Multi-City’ option for your trip.
- You can choose to pay for your booking either in Dollars or through Southwest Rapid Rewards Points.
- Enter your Departure airport.
- Choose your first destination.
- Now choose your second destination (optional).
- Select your preferred flight departure dates for all the destinations.
- Choose your preferred time of the day for the flight (optional).
- Finally, select the number of passengers.
- Click on the yellow ‘Search’ button.
- The website will now show you the various flight options for your first flight, second flight, and so on.
- Choose the flights that best suit your requirements.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your booking.
- Make the payment through a mode of payment of your choice.
Your Southwest Multi-City flight booking shall be confirmed once the airline has successfully recieved the payment. You will be sent an email that will contain your booking confirmation number and itinerary details.
Also Check: Southwest Group Booking
Book Southwest Multi-City Flights via Phone Call
Travelers who are facing any problems making their Multi-City booking online have the option of getting their reservation done via the Southwest reservations number. Upon calling the airline, you will be connected to a live representative of Southwest. Simply communicate your booking requirements (destinations, number of passengers, fare type, etc.) and the live person shall get your Multi-City booking done in no time. Keeping your personal details handy at the time of calling the airline for a reservation request is recommended. You can also get all of your queries answered over the phone regarding Southwest Multi-City flights.
Get flight booking assistance by calling the Multi-City Booking Helpline Number: +1-202-982-2462 (available 24/7).
How To Get Cheap Southwest Multi-City Flights?
Even though making a Southwest Multi-City flight booking on its own helps customers get budget-friendly flight deals, there are certain ways to find the cheapest possible fares. Making your Multi-City booking through Southwest Low Fare Calendar is the best way to find the cheapest flight deals being offered by the airline for the entire month. Travelers who have flexible travel dates will benefit the most from the Southwest Low Fare Calendar tool.
Making your booking on Tuesday afternoons can also increase the chances of scoring the cheapest flight deals offered by Southwest. Historical data shows that ticket prices of most airlines seem to drop on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
To manage Multi-City bookings, visit Southwest Airlines Manage Booking
Q. What is the difference between a round trip and a multi-city trip?
A. A round trip can get passengers from Point A to Point B and then back from Point B to Point A. On the other hand, a Multi-City flight booking can get passengers from Point A to Point B to Point C and so on.
Q. Are multi-city flights more expensive than round trips?
A. Even though it might seem like Multi-City flights would be more expensive than a round-trip, Multi-City bookings are more often than not the much cheaper option between the two.
Q. How do I search for Southwest flights with multiple destinations?
A. Travelers can choose the ‘Advanced Search’ option on Southwest’s website and then select the ‘Multi-City’ option to book Southwest flights with multiple destinations.