Visit Spirit Airlines Official Site before you book your next flight
We want our flight experience with an airline to be as satisfactory as it can be. Hence, it becomes essential to know about an airline and its various policies before we book a flight with them to a destination of our choice. Like any other airline out there, Spirit Airlines provides its customers with its official site which has all the necessary options a future passenger would require and also provides answers to all their queries.
Spirit airlines’ official site gives you accurate information regarding the flight booking procedure, how a passenger can conveniently manage their booking, among other details. Visit the site to enhance your flight experience and make your next trip a smooth one.
Spirit Airlines Top Destinations
Spirit Airlines has been operating scheduled flights around the United States, Latin American, and the Caribbean. Ranking fourth among the largest passenger carrier in North America, Spirit Airlines flies its passengers to 83 destinations in total. The list of Spirit’s most popular destinations is provided below.
- Detroit to Orlando
- New York to Orlando
- Houston to Las Vegas
- New York to Fort Lauderdale/Miami
- Atlanta to Chicago
- Baltimore to Atlanta
- Dallas to New York
- Tampa to Chicago
- Fort Lauderdale to New York
- Atlantic City to Orlando
You can visit Spirit’s official site to know about all the other frequent routes the airline flies to.
Why choose a Spirit Airlines flight?
In recent times, Spirit has been giving head-to-head competition to some of the other major airlines. Ultra-low-cost airlines such as Spirit don’t get enough credit for the specific customer needs they can provide with. One look at any of the popular airlines’ reviewing sites would tell you that Spirit provides great value for your money.
Spirit Airlines is also excellent in areas such as convenient check-in and boarding process, cleanliness. and customer service. Flight delays with Spirit Airlines are extremely rare and the overall in-flight experience is a pleasant one. These qualities coupled with the low price of tickets are one of the major reasons why your next flight should be a Spirit airlines flight.
Make Spirit reservations with ease online or offline
So you have gathered enough information about Spirit and have made up your mind to make your reservation. Spirit, like any other major airline, provides the customers with multiple ways they can make their booking. You can either opt for the online booking method or the offline one in accordance with your easement and needs. Talking about the online ticket booking procedure for Spirit airlines, you can successfully make your reservations by following the below-listed steps.
Spirit online reservation process
- First, you will need to visit Spirit airlines official site (https://www.spirit.com/)
- Click on the ‘Booking’ option which you will be able to find on the homepage itself.
- Now you will have to fill in some details such as your departure and arrival dates.
- In accordance with your requirements, choose your type of trip (if it will be one-way or a round trip), the number of passengers traveling, and the type of cabin class to initiate the booking search.
- Fill in your details and choose the flight that best meets your requirements.
- After filling in the passenger names, contact, and other information you can proceed to make the payment.
You will receive a confirmation of the same in the email you have provided after the booking has been made. The Spirit airlines official site is easy to navigate and you will be done with the booking process in no time.
The booking procedure on the app is pretty much identical to the one on the website. The application does prove to be the faster option for reservation process purposes.
Spirit offline reservation methods
There are two ways you can make your reservation offline directly with Spirit Airlines. You can either do so by contacting the airline through their phone number or make the booking directly at the airport.
Spirit reservation through the phone number
The booking service through the phone number is available 24/7 and the passengers can make their booking at whatever time it is convenient for them. You can get in touch with travel experts and provide them with all your necessary details and they will guide you throughout the booking process. You can call this number anytime for assistance in the reservation process.
Spirit reservation at the airport
If for any reason you don’t wish to make your reservation online or via a phone call, you always have the more traditional option to make your reservation at the airport itself. It is a reasonable option to purchase a physical ticket for your flight as it saves you money. You will simply have to get in touch with the Spirit Airlines staff who handle the reservation process at the airport and they will ask you for your details such as destination city and contact number in order to make your flight booking.
Free Spirit Frequent Flyer Program – Earn Flight Points
In the previous program passengers earned points based on how much distance their flight covered. Now, points are given on the basis of how much the passenger is spending on the flight fare. The higher the price of the ticket purchased, the more points the passenger would earn.
Here’s how you can earn Free Spirit Flight Points. Free Spirit Points are awarded to the passenger on every dollar spent with Spirit Airlines and the select partners . Points are awarded for Both fare and À La Smarte options such as seats and bags earn points for the passengers. It is important to note that no points are earned for associated fees and taxes.
For every dollar spent on À La Smarte options, 12 points will be earned by the passenger. While 6 points are earned for every dollar spent on fare. If you are a Gold or Silver member of the Free Spirit Program then you will be earning points at a much quicker rate.
Manage your upcoming trip with Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
Passengers can also use Spirit’s reservation management service available on Spirit airlines’ official site through the Manage Booking option. You can make changes and modifications to your entire itinerary as you please via manage booking. You can either opt for a name change or reschedule or cancel your flight, among other options.
By following the below-listed steps, you can modify your itinerary to meet your requirements.
- Visit the official site of Spirit Airlines.
- Go to the ‘My Trips’ option which is present on the homepage of the website itself.
- Fill in your ticket confirmation number and last name.
- Now you will be able to see your booking. Simply choose between the ‘Change’ or ‘Cancel’ option.
- Now you will have to make whatever modification you might want to make.
- Click on ‘Proceed’. You will receive a mail confirming your changes.
Various Policies of Spirit Airlines
Talking about Spirit’s terms and conditions, the policies are as customer-friendly as they can be for a low-fare airline. It is given that there are bound to be restrictions in areas such as baggage allowance to accommodate for the low ticket pricing. Hence, it becomes essential for the passengers to familiarize themselves with the various policies of Spirit Airlines before they make their reservations.
As stated earlier, Spirit Airlines prioritizes a low ticket price for their passengers, which is why they charge for any carry-on or checked baggage you wish to travel with. The charges are higher if your checked baggage goes over the weight limit of 40 lbs. Although a smaller-sized personal item, such as a purse or backpack, will be included with your purchased ticket, anything larger in size or another personal item will have to be paid for by the passenger.
- Personal item: One personal item comes included with your booking. Maximum dimensions allowed for the personal item are 18 x 14 x 8 inches.
- Carry-on bag: For carry-on baggage, the maximum dimensions allowed are 22 x 18 x 10 inches, including the wheels and handles.
- Checked baggage: The maximum combined dimensions allowed for checked baggage is 62 linear inches (158 cm) including any handles and wheels. The maximum weight limit is 40 pounds (approximately 18 kgs). Spirit Airlines does not accept any checked baggage which exceeds the weight limit of 45 kgs or 80 inches in dimensions.
There are a few guidelines Spirit provides under their pet policy. Only domestic dogs, cats, small household birds, and small rabbits are allowed on the aircraft. You will be required to have with you a rabies vaccination certificate if your destination is Puerto Rico.
Here are the other major guidelines worth noting:
- Exotic pets such as rodents, spiders, or snakes will not be allowed on-board the aircraft.
- One container is allowed for each individual passenger and up to two pets are allowed to travel inside one container.
- The pet should be at least eight weeks old in age.
- The pet should be completely harmless as safety is a major priority inside the aircraft. It should also be odorless.
- The container must have sufficient space for the pet to move freely and be in a standing position with ease.
- The pet must be healthy and should not be in a state of physical distress.
- The maximum dimensions allowed for the container are 18 x 14 x 9 inches.
- The container should be able to fit under the seat and the pet must remain inside the container at all times.
Spirit Airlines Online Check-In process
Spirit Airlines allows its passengers to go through the Online Check-In process with their official website and also through their mobile application.
Follow these steps to do the Online Check-In successfully:
- Visit the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- You will find the ‘Check-In’ option on the homepage itself, click on it.
- The website will direct you to the Check-In page. Scroll down to find the Online Check-In option.
- Now you will have to fill in your last name and the confirmation number which you would have received in your confirmation email.
- Click on the ‘Check-In’ button and confirm Check-In.
You can also do the Online Check-In through the mobile application as it provides a more swift experience. Simply open the app and go to the Check-In option. Fill in the required details and follow the prompts shown on the screen.
Spirit Airlines Group travel Program
Solo trips can be refreshing and can often give us time to reflect, but traveling with friends and family is quite surely a much more joyful experience. As they say, the more the merrier. Spirit Airlines recognizes that and provides its customers with its Group Travel Program. If you are going to be flying with 10 or more passengers on your trip, you can avail the benefits. All the 10 passengers will be ticketed under one single ticket if they are traveling on the same itinerary. Passengers get one guaranteed price for all the passengers.
Traveling under the Spirit Group Travel Program gives the passengers benefits such as:
- You can make changes to the passenger names without any charges if you do so at least 30 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Not having to travel with any tickets, known as ticket-less travel.
Spirit’s group travel specialists are always available to provide answers to your group travel-related queries. The customer will have to make payments 60 days prior to the flight’s departure day. Talking about the payment method, Spirit accepts checks and all the major credit cards as a mode of payment.
Spirit Airlines offers & deals
Since Spirit is an ultra-low-cost carrier, it doesn’t bring out too many offers, but every once in a while it does indeed launch new deals and packages which the customers can avail. You can also give the airline a phone call for more information on the deals and you will be provided proper assistance.
See More Related Blog-:
- Spirit Airlines Houston
- Spirit Flights To New York
- Spirit Airlines Reservations
- Spirit Airlines New Orleans Flights
Spirit Airlines Official Links-:
- See More Spirit Airlines Official Site
- Wikipedia Page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Airlines
- Spirit twitter Page
- Spirit Facebook Page
- Spirit YouTube Page
Get the Latest Update -: Spirit Airlines Covid-19 Updates