Last updated on October 19th, 2022 at 06:39 am
There are 130 destinations on the ground at Austrian Airlines, the nation’s flag carrier. The airline operates 360 flights per day, making it Austria’s largest airline. The company is a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Have you booked with Austrian Airlines for your next trip? You can change your booking online using the Austrian Airlines Manage My Booking portal.
What is Austrian Airlines Manage My Booking
Manage My Booking, as the name suggests, is an online self-service facility that allows you to make simple to complex changes to your flight booking. You can access Manage My Booking by visiting the Austrian Airlines official site and selecting the ‘My Bookings’ options. To retrieve your booking, you will have to enter your Booking Confirmation Code and the passenger’s name and the website shall show you the various booking modification options. Before you initiate any flight changes, make sure to know about the airline’s policy for changing your flight.
Various Ways To Manage Your Austrian Airlines Flight
Once a flight reservation has been made, there are times when we need to make further changes to our booking such as purchasing additional baggage or changing the flight date. Austrian Airlines Manage My Booking offers you the following booking modification options:
Is your current Austrian Airlines flight booking not working for you? You can easily change your flight’s date, time, and destination to suit your travel plans. Furthermore, eligibility for Same-Day Flight Changes depends on seat availability.
If you wish to travel with additional baggage than the free baggage allowance limit set by Austrian Airlines, you can add more baggage for your reservation via the Manage My Booking portal.
Manage My Booking features a seat map that shows you all the available seats on the flight you have booked. You can select your preferred flight seat, be it an aisle, middle, or window seat, and enhance your air travel comfort level.
Austrian Airlines offers three different travel classes – Economy Class, Premium Economy, and Business Class. If you have booked an Economy Class ticket, you are allowed to upgrade your booking to Premium Economy or Business Class depending on budget and travel needs.
No longer wish to fly with Austrian Airlines? Cancel your booking and apply for a refund now! Any cancellations made within 24 hours of ticket purchase shall be eligible for a full refund regardless of the fare type purchased.
Edit Passenger’s Information
Misspelled your name on an Austrian Airlines flight ticket? You can make changes to all the passenger details by using the Manage My Booking service.
Additionally, you can add special meals, request special assistance, and view your reservation through Austrian Airlines Manage My Booking. Also, keep in mind that certain booking changes shall have a change fee attached to them.
How To Manage Your Austrian Airlines Flight?
To access Manage Booking, you will be required to visit the Austrian Airlines official website. Follow the steps given below to manage your reservation with ease.
- Visit www.austrian.com
- Select your preferred language.
- Choose the My Bookings option available on the homepage of the website.
- To retrieve your flight booking, first, enter your booking code.
- Now enter the passenger’s First and Last Name in the respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ and the website will load your Austrian Airlines booking(s).
- Select the booking you wish to make changes to.
- You will be shown the various booking change options such as Change Flight, Booking Cancellation, Seat Selection, Add Baggage, and more. Choose your desired option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Manage My Booking process.
- Make the payment (if any).
If the above-listed steps are followed successfully, the airline will email you your fresh booking details. Most of the flight changes can be done an unlimited number of times prior to the scheduled flight departure.
Via Call Method
Not everyone is comfortable with managing their booking online. If you don’t wish to modify your booking via the website, you also have the option of requesting flight changes through a phone call. Simply call the Austrian Airlines Helpline Number and you shall be connected to one of the representatives of the airline. You will be required to communicate your booking details to the live person and request the flight change. You can also get instant answers to any queries you might be having in relation to your booking.
How Do I Change Austrian Airlines Flight?
Austrian Airlines has issued specific guidelines when it comes to passengers changing their flights. Read further to know about the Austrian Airlines Change Flight Policy.
- Any fight changes done within 24 hours of booking are free of cost.
- If you are rebooking your flight, you shall only be eligible if there are seats available on the desired flight.
- A flight change/rebooking must be requested at least two hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- If your new booking has a higher cost than the original booking, you will be required to pay the difference.
- In case the new booking is cheaper than the original booking, the remaining amount will be sent to you in the form of travel vouchers.
- Austrian Airlines charges EUR 30.00 per passenger and flight segment for rebooking a flight.
- If you have changed your flight and subsequently canceled the booking, the flight change fee shall not be refunded.
You can cancel your trip under “My bookings” or you can contact your travel agent if tickets are booked through a travel agency. If you do not receive any response or it seems necessary for other reasons, we recommend contacting your travel agent.
Rebooking charges are set as follows: EUR 30.00 per passenger and flight segment for adults and EUR 20.00 for children under two.
It is possible to reschedule or cancel a flight. However, depending on the airline you booked with and the fare class for your ticket, you may have to pay a change or cancellation fee.
More Helpful Links
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking
Leave a Reply