Last updated on December 30th, 2022 at 07:44 am
Formerly branded as Casino Express Airlines and Xtra Airways, Avelo Airlines is an American ultra-low-cost carrier. The airline has been operating scheduled flights since 2021 to 30 destinations across the United States. Are you flying with Avelo Airlines anytime soon? If you have already booked a flight with the airline, it is recommended that you choose the best seat(s) for a comfortable journey. Below we provide all the necessary details passengers may require regarding Avelo Airlines Seat Selection.
Get your preferred flight seat reserved in advance! Contact our booking specialists at Seat Selection Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
Does Avelo Airlines allow Seat Selection in Advance?
Ultra-Low-Cost carriers tend to have a model which almost always offers the passengers a Seat Selection option and the same is the case with Avelo Airlines. Depending on their requirements, a passenger may wish to opt for a window seat, aisle seat, a seat near the exit, and so on. The Seat Selection option allows passengers to guarantee themselves seats with more legroom and in their preferred location.
Seat Selection is one of the ‘Extra Options’ offered by Avelo Airlines. Other Extra Options include Checked Baggage, Carry-On Bag, Priority Boarding, and Pet Travel.
Avelo Airlines Seat Selection Guidelines
Before you opt for Seat Selection, it is recommended that you go through the guidelines issued by Avelo Airlines for choosing a seat in advance. Here’s what you need to know:
- According to the policy of Avelo Airlines, passengers can either select a seat preference or request to get a particular seat assigned.
- Seat Selection is not free of cost. If you are opting for a particular seat in advance, the airline shall charge you a seat selection fee.
- Passengers can do seat selection either online (through the Manage Booking portal) or request the same by calling the airline’s helpline number.
- The Seat Selection option is only available up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- Passengers can either select Standard Seats or Extra Legroom Seats.
- Seat Selection is not mandatory and is merely an Extra Option. If you don’t do Seat Selection for your Avelo flight, you will be automatically assigned one of the remaining seats at Check-In.
- For flights that have been booked through third-party travel services, it is recommended that you contact the travel agency itself for Seat Selection.
Seat Selection Fee
Similar to any other ultra-low-cost carrier, Seat Selection is not free of charge for an Avelo Airlines flight. The Seat Selection fee for Standard Seats starts at $11 and goes up depending on the destination you are traveling to or the flight duration. Middle Seats cost lesser than Standard Aisle/Window Seat. If you are selecting an Extra Legroom Seat, you will be required to pay a minimum of $18 for each way. The most expensive seats are in the front row and can cost passengers a maximum of $36 for selection.
Note: Avelo Airlines’ seat selection fee is not fixed. The airline tends to frequently revise the seat selection guidelines and charges.
Avelo Airlines Seat Specifications
Regular Seats available on an Avelo Airlines flight have a seat pitch of 29 inches on average. The Extra legroom Seats offer up to 38 inches of Seat Pitch or Legroom. All flight seats have the same 17 inches of seat width. It is important to note that not all Avelo Airlines aircraft will have the same seat specifications. Seat width and pitch can vary by a few inches depending on the aircraft you will be traveling on.
Note: Since Avelo Airlines is an ultra-low-cost carrier, the seats won’t offer features such as power ports and inflight entertainment.
How To Select Preferred Seats Online (via Manage Booking)?
Steps for the Avelo Airlines Seat Selection process are listed below:
- First, visit the Avelo Airlines website.
- Click the Manage Trips button available in the header of the website.
- On the Manage Reservation page, enter your Confirmation Number and Last Name and click on the Submit button.
- Select the flight you want to choose seats for.
- Open the Seat Map and select a seat in accordance with your budget and needs.
- Confirm the Seat Selection by making the payment.
The seat selection confirmation email shall be sent to you once the process is successfully completed.
How To Get Assistance For Seat Selection?
Need assistance with getting your seat selected in advance? Seat Selection requests can also be made offline via a phone call. Simply dial the Seat Selection Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7). Your call shall be connected in no time. You will then be required to state your seating requirements and provide the booking information (booking code and passenger’s name). The live person will complete your seat selection request and you will receive the confirmation message on the email provided during the booking process. You can also call the helpline for queries related to seat cost and other Extra Options.
Is Seat Selection For Avelo Airlines Flight Worth It?
Passengers flying on an ultra-low-cost carrier prioritize saving as much money as possible on their travel and Seat Selection costs money. If you are not bothered by getting a random seat assigned, there is no harm in skipping seat selection. You will indeed be reducing your expenses.
However, there are many benefits to selecting a seat in advance. If you have booked a long-haul flight, selecting an Extra Legroom Seat (offering 8 to 9 inches of more legroom) can make a huge difference in your comfort level throughout the journey. Also, if you want to fly on seats in a particular location (window, aisle, front seats), Seat Selection can help you secure the ideal seat in advance.
What do customers think of Avelo Airlines seats?
Passengers who fly frequently with Avelo Airlines don’t have too many good things to say about the regular seats offered by Avelo Airlines. The regular seats, although better than the seats of most other ultra-low-cost carriers, can get a little uncomfortable if your flight is of long duration.
However, the Extra Legroom Seats get a lot of praise with its 38 inches of seat pitch. It can even be said that these seats with extra legroom are the biggest selling point for Avelo Airlines. These seats can go toe-to-toe with the First Class seats of any other domestic airline and business class seats of regional and European airlines. The Extra Legroom Seats are definitely worth their additional cost.
Leave a Reply