Last updated on October 22nd, 2022 at 07:48 am
It is possible to modify or change a Copa Airlines flight by going to the Manage Booking portal. A passenger has two primary options: ‘Change the itinerary’ or ‘Cancel the flight’. When passengers already have a Copa Airlines booking but need to change dates or destinations, they can choose the change flight option. See more for information about Copa Airlines’ Change Flight policy, process, and fee.
Different Method To Change Copa Flight
Changing flight dates or destinations with Copa Airlines is extremely convenient. Customers have both offline and online options to get their flights changed.
- Online Method
The alternative to changing your flight via call is to visit the online Manage Booking portal. Follow the steps listed below and get your Copa Airlines flight change done online:
- Visit www.copaair.com.
- Click on My Trips.
- Now click on the ‘Go To My Trips’ button.
- In the new page that loads, enter the following information: Reservation Code or E-Ticket Number and Passenger’s Last Name.
- Click on Find Your Reservation.
- Select the flight that you wish to change the date or destination for.
- Choose the Change Flight option.
- Select the preferred flight.
- Pay the fare difference (if any) to confirm the flight change.
Copa Airlines will send you an email as soon as your flight change has been confirmed.
- Offline Method
For an immediate flight change, we recommend that you contact booking modification experts at Change Flight Helpline Number: (available 24/7). The live assistant will ask you for your flight change requirements (the date you wish to change your flight to or the new destination) and details of the original booking (E-Ticket Number/Booking Code and Passenger’s Name). Once the live assistant has the required details, your flight change request will be completed within minutes.
What is Copa Airlines Change Flight Policy
Passengers are recommended to go through the following flight change guidelines issued by Copa Airlines:
- Both the date of your trip and flight destination can be changed according to the Copa Airlines Change Flight Policy.
- You can change your Copa Airlines flight up to 2 hours before your flight departs.
- Once your flight is changed, you will be required to pay the fare difference (the difference between the ticket price of the original and the new flight).
- After 24 hours of ticket purchase, any date or destination changes shall be subject to a Flight Change Fee.
- All the fare types offered by Copa Airlines are eligible for a flight change.
- You can either change your flight via the Copa Airlines website, phone number or directly at the airport.
Copa Airlines Same-Day Flight Change (Fly Early Option)
A same-day flight change allows passengers to board the earlier flight on the departure day itself. The same-day flight change option has been branded as ‘Fly Early’ by Copa Airlines. Following guidelines must be noted before a passenger requests a same-day flight change:
- Passengers must arrive at the airport much earlier than their scheduled flight to avail the ‘Fly Early’ option.
- The Basic Economy tickets offered by Copa Airlines are not eligible for a same-day flight change.
- You can request to change flights on the departure day at the airport only.
- The change must be requested within 24 hours of scheduled departure.
- A same-day flight change only allows passengers to change to an earlier flight and the flight route (departure and destination airports) must remain unchanged.
- A same-day flight change is subject to seat availability on the earlier flight.
- Copa Airlines does not charge a same-day flight change fee.
How Much Does Copa Airlines Charge For Flight Change?
Since Copa Airlines offers different fare types, the Flight Change Fee can vary depending on the type of ticket you have purchased. Furthermore, the cost for a flight change can also be higher or lower relative to the destination of your purchased ticket.
Additionally, the fare the passenger purchased for the original booking may not be available when the flight change is requested. If the new fare is costlier, Copa Airlines will charge you the fare difference.
Passengers who successfully get their flight changed within the first 24 hours of making the booking will not have to pay any Flight Change Fee. For the 24-hour policy to be applicable, your ticket must be booked a minimum of 7 days before your flight is scheduled to depart.
Once the 24-hour time limit has elapsed, you will have to pay a $75 Flight Change Fee per segment of your itinerary (not including the fare difference).
What To Do If Copa Airlines Changed Your Flight?
If Copa Airlines has changed your flight, you will be automatically rebooked on another flight. In such a scenario, you can three different options. First, you choose to fly on your rescheduled flight. Second, you can ask the airline to reschedule your flight again to suit your travel plans. The final option is to cancel the booking and ask Copa Airlines for a refund. The refund will refund you the full value of the ticket if the rescheduled flight had resulted in a significant delay in the arrival time than the original flight.
Can I change my name on a Copa Airlines ticket?
Copa Airlines only allows minor name changes or corrections to the passenger’s name on the ticket. A complete name change is not allowed by Copa Airlines. Corrections to the name must only be done in order to match the passenger’s name on their passport. If the ticket was booked through a travel agency, you will be required to pay the name change fee. To request a name change online either call the Name Change Helpline Number.
How can I change my flight on Copa Airlines?
- Go to www.copaair.com
- Click on Manage my booking section.
- Access the Copa website, and put the booking number and the passenger’s last name.
- Find the change flight options from your dashboard.
- Click to change the flight.
- Lastly. Make payment as required.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Copa?
The cost of changing a Copa Airlines flight between 24 and 2 hours before departure varies depending on the flight route and the date of the change.
Can I change my flights for free?
When this is the case, you should call customer service to make sure you won’t be charged any fees for changing your flight within 24 hours of booking.
More Helpful Links
American Airlines Change Flight
Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight
Leave a Reply