Last updated on December 30th, 2022 at 10:15 am
Although Delta Airlines isn’t a low-cost carrier, the airline regularly launches budget-friendly flight deals for its customers. Not sure how to find the Delta flights with the lowest airfare? You can use the Delta Low Fare Calendar to view flight offers for the entire month. Here’s everything you need to know about the Low Fare Calendar tool.
What is Delta Low Fare Calendar?
The majority of the prominent airlines offer their customers the Low Fare Calendar tool and the same is the case with Delta Airlines. A Low Fare Calendar shows a list of the cheapest flights the airline is offering during a given period of time. Finding the cheapest flight deals and comparing different deals can be a bit of a hassle. The Low Fare Calendar makes the search for budget-friendly flights much quicker and more convenient. The tool is made available on the official website of Delta Airlines.
Why Use Delta Low Fare Calendar To Book Flights?
The Delta Low Fare Calendar has multiple features and benefits to it. If your travel plans are flexible (not having a specific flight date), you will benefit the most with the Low Fare Calendar too. With the help of the Delta Low Fare Calendar, you can,
- View available low fare flights for the entire month
- Get last minute flight deals at a reasonable price
- Keep track of the latest discounts offered by Delta Airlines
- Get extra perks such as additional baggage, priority privileges, and more
- Book flights for as low as $44
- View deals for both domestic and international flights
How To Book Cheap Flight With Delta Low Fare Calendar?
As mentioned above, the Low Fare Calendar can be accessed easily via the official website of Delta Airlines. Not familiar with booking cheap flights with the Low Fare Calendar? Simply follow the steps given below to get your flight booked.
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the Delta website.
- Click on the ‘Book’ tab that can be found on the homepage itself.
- Select the type of your trip. You can choose between Round-Trip, One-Way, Multi-City.
- Enter your preferred travel dates (departure and return).
- Choose the number of passengers for the booking.
- If you wish to book the flight using miles, check the box next to the ‘Shop with Miles’ option.
- Now make sure to select the ‘My dates are flexible’ option.
- You can also choose the Advanced Search option and select the travel class.
- Now click on the red arrow button next to these fields or simply press enter.
- You will be shown the Delta Low Fare Calendar from which you can select the flight with the lowest airfare.
- Once you have selected the flight you wish to book, follow the on-screen prompts to go through the booking process.
- Confirm the booking by making the payment via one of the available payment methods.
Once the reservation has been successfully made, Delta Airlines will send you an email containing your booking details.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with delta.com customer service to inquire about the latest flight deals the airline is offering.
Delta Low Fare Flight Deals
It is recommended that you keep an eye out for low-fare flight deals as Delta Airlines is historically known for launching deals unannounced. Here’s a list of some of the cheapest flights offered by the airline (both one-way and round trip).
Delta One-Way Cheap Flights
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK) to Miami Intl. (MIA) – $54
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK) to Orlando Intl. (MCO) – $74
- LaGuardia (LGA) to Orlando Intl. (MCO) – $74
- Logan Intl (BOS) to Miami Intl. (MIA) – $79
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL) to Miami Intl. (MIA) – $84
- Liberty Intl (EWR) to Orlando Intl (MCO) – $89
Delta Round Trip Cheap Flights
- LaGuardia (LGA) to Orlando Intl (MCO) – $138
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK) to Orlando Intl. (MCO) – $148
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL) to Orlando Intl. (MCO) – $158
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX) to Orlando Intl (MCO) – $158
- Liberty Intl (EWR) to Miami Intl. (MIA) – $160
- LaGuardia (LGA) to Miami Intl. (MIA) – $98
When are Delta flights the cheapest?
Ideally, customers should get their Delta flight booked around six to twelve weeks in advance. If you wait any longer, other customers will have already snapped up the lowest-priced tickets the airline is offering. Also, it is universally agreed upon and backed by statistics that the best time to get your flight booked is Tuesday afternoons. Almost all the major airlines lower their ticket prices around this time.
The best time to book flight deals will also depend on the location you are traveling. It is suggested that you plan your trip during the off-season to get budget-friendly deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week are Delta flights cheapest?
Monday and Tuesday are widely considered to be the best time to book Delta flight tickets.
Is it cheaper to fly on Wednesday or Thursday?
Delta flight tickets are slightly cheaper on Wednesdays than Thursdays. The tickets get even pricier on Fridays.
How can I get cheap Delta flights?
Delta’s customers are suggested to use the airline’s Low Fare Calendar to get cheap flight tickets.
Is it cheaper to wait for last-minute flights?
No, it is not cheaper to wait for last-minute flight deals. Customers used to get extremely low fare flight deals when booking last-minute flights but it is no longer the case.
For queries regarding name correction on tickets, read: How To Change Name On Delta Airlines Tickets?
Leave a Reply