Last updated on October 29th, 2022 at 05:34 am
A major American ultra-low-cost airline, JetBlue Airways operates more than 1,000 flights daily. The airline can fly you to over 100 exciting domestic and international travel destinations. Have you made your reservation with JetBlue Airways but experiencing a change in plans? If you wish to fly on a different date or to a different destination, you can reschedule your flight conveniently through the various channels of the airline. Read further for all the details on JetBlue Reschedule Flight.
For assistance with rescheduling your flight, talk to experts at Flight Reschedule Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
JetBlue Reschedule Flight Policy
JetBlue Airways has one of the most lenient and customer-friendly Reschedule Flight policies of all the major American Airlines. Below we highlight the essential guidelines issued by JetBlue Airways for flight reschedules.
- Passengers who have purchased a Blue, Blue Plus, and Mint fares can reschedule their flight free of cost up to 1 day prior to the scheduled departure.
- JetBlue shall charge a flight change fee of USD 75 on same-day flight reschedules for Blue, Blue Plus, and Mint fares.
- Blue Extra fares are eligible for a same-day flight rescheduling free of cost.
- When a passenger reschedules their flight, they will be required to pay for the fare difference if the new booking has a higher ticket price than the original booking.
- If your new flight is cheaper than the original booking, the remaining account shall be issued to you as travel credit. The travel credit can then be used to book a future flight with JetBlue Airways.
- If you are a JetBlue Mosaic member, you can reschedule your flight anytime prior to the scheduled departure without any charges.
- JetBlue flights can be rescheduled online or by calling the Flight Rescheduling number: +1-888-906-1815.
Also check: JetBlue Refund Policy
How To Reschedule JetBlue Flight?
As mentioned earlier, JetBlue’s customers can reschedule their flight through the official channels of the airline (website and customer number). Alternatively, you also have the option of getting your flight rescheduled through a travel agent. If you wish to reschedule your flight online, you can follow the steps given below. Otherwise, you can call the flight rescheduling helpline number: +1-888-906-1815.
- Open your web browser and visit JetBlue Airways’ official site.
- In the header of the website, you shall see the ‘Manage Trips’ tab, open it.
- Enter the passenger’s Last Name and your Booking Confirmation Code.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once you have successfully retrieved your booking, you will be given various booking modification options (cancel the booking, add baggage, etc.)
- Select the Flight Change option in order to reschedule your flight.
- From here you can change your flight’s date and destination in accordance with your travel requirements.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, confirm the flight rescheduling and pay the fare difference (if any).
Your updated booking details will be mailed to you at the email address you provided during the booking process. If you experience another change in travel plans, JetBlue does allow multiple changes to the flight’s date and destination up until the flight’s scheduled departure.
Also read: How To Change Name On JetBlue Ticket?
JetBlue Reschedule Flight via Phone Call
Are you having trouble getting your flight rescheduled? Calling the airline’s flight rescheduling number can make the entire process hassle-free. When a customer calls this number, they are connected to a live person representing JetBlue Airways. The live person shall then assist you in getting your flight rescheduled. Make sure to have your original booking details handy when you call the airline for a rescheduling request.
Reschedule your flight instantly, get in touch with our travel specialists at Flight Rescheduling Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
JetBlue Reschedule Flight Fee
If you are rescheduling your flight on the departure day itself (same-day flight rescheduling), the airline will charge a fee of $75 for Blue, Blue Plus, and Mint fares. If you have purchased a Blue Extra fare, JetBlue will charge you no fee whatsoever for rescheduling your flight even on the departure day itself. Customers who reschedule their flight 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure will not be charged any fee except for Basic Blue fare holders. For the Blue Basic fare type, the airline charges a $100 to $200 fee for cancellation and other flight changes.
Avoid additional charges on flight rescheduling, call the Flight Rescheduling Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
For cheap flight deals, visit JetBlue Low Fare Calendar.
Can I reschedule my JetBlue flight for free?
Blue, Blue Plus, and Mint fares holders can reschedule their flight for free up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure. Blue Extra fare holders can reschedule their flight for free anytime before the scheduled departure.
Can I change my JetBlue flight time?
Yes, JetBlue does allow passengers to change their flight times. If you change your flight time by 60 minutes or less, the airline shall charge you a fee for the same.
Does JetBlue have a 24-hour change policy?
Yes, JetBlue does have a 24-hour change policy that allows customers to make changes to their booking free of charge within the first 24 hours of ticket purchase.
Can JetBlue Mosaic members make a same-day flight change for free?
Yes, JetBlue Airways does not charge Mosaic members any fee for a same-day flight change.
What happens if you no-show a JetBlue flight?
If you no-show a JetBlue flight, the airline will cancel all your subsequent flights and offer no refunds. The value of the ticket for the flight you missed shall also be forfeited. For more details, check JetBlue Missed Flight Policy.
Leave a Reply