Last updated on October 14th, 2022 at 11:19 am
The largest mainline carrier in the world, Turkish Airlines operates flights to more than 300 destinations across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. The airline prioritizes offering booking flexibility to its passengers. Have you booked your flight with Turkish Airlines but facing a change in plans. You can conveniently get your flight date changed via either of the official channels of the airline. Further details on ‘Turkish Airlines change flight date’ are below.
For assistance with changing your flight date, talk to experts at Flight Rescheduling Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Date Policy
Before you initiate the flight date change process, it is worth your time to get familiar with Turkish Airlines’ date change policy. The airline provides the following flight change guidelines:
- Passengers who are changing their flight date within 24 hours of ticket purchase can do so without having to pay a flight change fee.
- Turkish Airlines charges a flight date change fee if the change is requested after the 24-hour risk-free window.
- Passengers are only eligible to change flight dates up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- The flight date change fee is higher when requesting the change on the departure day itself.
- In order to be eligible for a flight date change, your reservation should not contain more than eight segments.
- If your booking has more than six passengers, the airline will not allow you to change the flight date.
- Turkish Airlines save and government fares are not eligible for flight.
- According to Turkish Airlines’ Flexible Changing Rights, customers can change their flight an unlimited number of times.
- If your flight date is changed by Turkish Airlines itself, the airline will notify you about the same by sending a text message or an email.
- Apart from flight change, you can also change the destination. However, Turkish Airlines doesn’t allow changing a domestic flight to an international one and vice versa.
Turkish Airlines’ flight date change policy differs for group bookings and vacation packages. For any queries, you can call the Flight Change Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815.
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Date Online
You can use any of the official channels of Turkish Airlines to change your flight date. The most commonly used method is to change flight dates online. You can do so by visiting the Turkish Airlines Official Site and accessing Turkish Airlines Manage My Booking. Follow the steps given below to complete the flight date change process online.
- Open your web browser and visit Turkish Airlines Official Site.
- Click on ‘Check-In/Manage Booking.
- Enter your ticket confirmation number or reservation code.
- Now enter the passenger’s surname.
- Click on the red button with an arrow next to these fields to retrieve your flight booking.
- Select the flight you wish to change the date for.
- You will see various booking modification options. Choose the ‘Change Flight Date’ option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the date change process.
- To confirm the date change, make the payment (if any).
When your flight date change has been confirmed from the airlines’ end, you will receive an email with the updated booking details.
Change Flight Date Via Phone Call
Customers who are facing problems changing their flight date online can also request the flight change by contacting the airline via a phone call. When you dial the Turkish Airlines flight change number, you will be connected to a live representative of the airline. You will be asked to provide your booking details and the live agent shall assist you in getting your flight date changed. Before you call the airline, make sure your mobile device is receiving an uninterrupted signal and keep your booking details handy. You can also get any other booking-related queries answered by contacting the live person.
For any further queries, talk to our air travel specialists by calling the Flight Rescheduling Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
Flight Date Change Fee
As mentioned earlier, you will not be required to pay any flight date change fee if you apply for the change within 24 hours of making the reservation. A flight date change fee will be charged after the risk-free period has elapsed. This fee can vary depending on the fare type you have purchased and the destination you are traveling to. On average, the flight change fee for Turkish Airlines is $200 for a domestic flight and $300 for an international flight.
Also check: Turkish Airlines Business Class
Q. How much does it cost to change your flight date with Turkish Airlines?
A. The airline charges a $200 dollar fee for a domestic flight date change. For flight date changes on international flights, the airline will charge you a $300 fee.
Q. Can you change your flight date once booked?
A. Yes, you can conveniently change your Turkish Airlines flight date after the booking has been made. You can do so by using the Manage Booking portal or by calling the Change Flight Date Helpline Number: +1-888-906-1815 (available 24/7).
Q. How can I change my Turkish Airlines flight without paying a fee?
A. To change your flight date without paying any fee you must request the change in the first 24 hours after you made the booking.
Q. What happens if I miss my Turkish Airlines flight?
A. When a passenger misses their Turkish Airlines flight, the airline forfeits their ticket value and cancels any subsequent flights.
Leave a Reply