Where does Allegiant fly? What is Allegiant baggage remittance? Does Allegiant offer entertainment or in-flight snacks? All the answers are available on the “Allegiant Airlines Official Site.” The site has all that will assist every explorer with arranging their excursion quickly. If you are willing to fly with Allegiant, at that point, read on for essential information like seat specs, inflight conveniences, Allegiant policies, and more. Whenever you are ready, avail each snippet of data and plan your outing accordingly.
How do I check in on allegiant app?
- Check-in using Allegiant’s new mobile app starting 24 hours before your trip and up to 45 minutes before your flight.
- Add seats, luggage, or Priority Access to your reservation.
- Save $5 by getting your party’s boarding passes on your smartphone.
- Pass through TSA security screening quickly and board your flight without having to fill out any paperwork!
- Use your smartphone to track the whole journey.
- You’ll also receive essential, up-to-the-minute flight updates.
About Allegiant Airlines Official Website:
Allegiant adopting additional strategies to keep you safe and secure during your excursion with them. TOGETHER WE FLY slogan says everything! It’s simply not a sentence. It’s more than a guarantee that Allegiant consistently keeps up by offering a selective and safe excursion to every traveler.
The U.S.- based aircraft is one of the exceptional carriers, which is known as the super ease carriers that are serving 100+ destinations. Likewise, it remains the 10th greatest aircraft across the United States. As a result of its customer care, it remains the first-rate aircraft in the U.S. Without a doubt, after making Allegiant Airlines Reservations, you will appreciate and save a decent sum on your bookings.
- Airline: Allegiant Air
- Alliance: none
- Category: Ultra-Low-Cost Airline
- Fleet: 90
- Destinations: 110+ (throughout the U.S.)
- Frequent Flyer Program: None
- Main Hub: Allegiant has various “center points” instead of one, and they are in Las Vegas, NV.
- Focus Hubs Are Cincinnati, Bellingham, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Orlando/Sanford, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Phoenix-Mesa, Punta Gorda, and St.Petersberg/Clearwater.
Allegiant Air’s Focus Cities:
Fly to any one of Allegiant’s treasured cities by making Allegiant Airlines Bookings. Here is the list of Allegiant top cities where Allegiant Flights fly:
Fort Walton Beach
We suggest you make sure to check travel restrictions regarding the area where you are planning to visit. So, you won’t face any problems regarding your excursion.
Allegiant Airlines Official Site | Booking Process
Allegiant keeps individual comfort at its top priority & it offers hassle-free booking from any booking platform where one can book Allegiant Flights any time.
- For Online Booking: Individuals can visit Allegiant Airlines Official Website, Mobile App, Email Services, any other trusted booking app.
- For Offline Booking: One can book their flight via visiting Airport, a phone call to Allegiant executives, or any third-party executives. If you are facing any issues or have special requirements, we suggest you directly contact Allegiant Executives or visit the Airport to make proper arrangements.
If you are a first-time flyer & want to book your flights from the Allegiant official site, here is the process. Do follow the steps & make your booking hassle-free.
Booking From Allegiant Airlines Official Site:
- Browse for www.allegiantair.com
- On the homepage, for your flight booking, enter your booking details- Trip Type (Round Trip/One Way), Destination Airport (From/To), Travel Date, Travelers (Adult/Child/Infant In Seat/Infant In Lap), then click on “Search.”
- For inquiry related to Optional Service & Fees, Changed Bag Fees & Policy, 10+ Travelers click below (given in booking tab)
- On the next page, you will see a flight list that suits your search.
- Choose one & fill rest of the details & rechecked it.
- Now, complete your payment to get your itinerary successful.
Your Allegiant Airlines Reservations is complete now. Soon, you will receive a confirmation message directly into your inbox.
Allegiant Airlines Flights
At any point consider what it resembles onboard on Allegiant flight? We’re breaking down inflight conveniences and seat space, so you get better thought.
Allegiant doesn’t give inflight Wi-Fi, streaming, or any sort of entertainment services onboard. Likewise, Allegiant doesn’t have any power plugs for traveler/business item use.
Allegiant is a low-cost aircraft, so you will not discover any services other than in-flight refreshment. However, travelers can enjoy entertainment services on their approved devices.
All Allegiant planes have only one cabin class — ECONOMY. However, Allegiant categories sitting arrangement into three categories. If you want to make Allegiant Airlines bookings for your next adventure, choose your seats as per your comfort & convenience. For now, let’s have a look over seat types & space.
|Aircraft||Economy Seats||Legroom+ Seats||Giant Seats|
|McDonnell Douglas MD-80||151||15||n/a|
|Seats||Pitch & Width|
|Standard Seat||30″ pitch & 17″ width|
(For Boeing 17.5″)
|Legroom + Seat||34″ pitch &17″ width (For Boeing 17.5″)|
|Giant Seat||34″ pitch & 25″ width|
Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking
Want to reschedule your journey? Follow the process to make appropriate changes for your Allegiant Airlines Flights.
Allegiant understands that a lot can happen during your scheduled flight departure. So, to make changes in your booking, Allegiant Official Site gives you three ways to retrieve your bookings.
- Enter Confirmation Code: Enter your First, Last & Confirmation details, then hit on the “Find My Trip” option.
- By Your Email: Enter your Email Address & Password & hit on “Find My trip.”
- Credit/Debit Card: To access your booking, enter Full Name, Departure Date, & Credit/Debit Card’s Last Digit (which you used at booking time).
Also, if you booked your hotel, then you can check it here as well.
Moreover, if you need any help regarding “Manage Your Booking,” you can contact Allegiant executives. The team available at the customer service helpdesk has got your back & will solve all your concerns immediately so you can enjoy a hassle-free ride with Allegiant Airlines.
Special Offers Just For You
Allegiant itself is a low-cost carrier; however, making your travel experience more budget-friendly, it offers special deals & offers. If you are a travel person and searching for the best arrangements, Allegiant Airlines excursion offers you an exclusive advantage, all accessible on its official site.
Thus, at whatever point you are ready to travel, find extraordinary arrangements and offers on all-direct trips to any of Allegiant’s top destinations. For group booking, contact Allegiant Executives. The heads will ponder you with special deals on flight booking. So don’t stop for a second and reach to authorities. They will surely be glad to serve you as per your preferred solo booking or group booking.
Pro Tips To Make Your Travel Cheaper
- Be flexible with travel dates.
- Use promo codes.
- Fly off-season.
- Set fare alerts.
- Book your flights well in advance.
- Identify the cheapest place to travel.
- For group booking, contact executives.
- Fly with one personal baggage (if possible) because it’s free on Allegiant Flights.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Allowance
Passengers can carry one personal item free of charge as per the Allegiant Airlines baggage policy, but if you choose to bring a carry-on or checked baggage fee will apply.
Allegiant Baggage Allowance:
- Size: Maximum dimensions are 7 x 15 x 16 inches (17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 cm)
- Charges: free of charges
- Placed: Underneath the seat in front of you.
One Carry-On Bag (Per Passenger)
- Size: Maximum size is 9 x 14 x 22 inches (22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 cm)
- Placed: It must fit in the overhead bin.
Checked Baggage (4 Bags Per Passenger):
- Size: Maximum size is 80 linear inches/203 cm including height + width + length.
- Weight: Each checked bag can weigh up to 40 pounds (18 kilos).
Oversize Size Baggage Charges Condition:
Kindly keep in mind, for any oversize, excess baggage, or sporting additional charges apply for bags weighing more than 40 pounds. Also, the airport bag fees will apply for the same.
Pro Tip: Save money by holding your baggage in advance because the price at the Airport is higher, so visit Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking to reserve your baggage before you take off!
For more information regarding baggage restrictions or specific conditions, kindly contact Allegiant executives.
Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy
Allegiant invites a little furry friend onboard. However, there are a few limitations in regards to pet travel that you should know before flying with your pet in the cabin:
- Domestic animals (Dogs, Cats) are welcome onboard
- Your pet’s age must be at least eight weeks of age.
- One traveler can convey two pets in one pet transporter.
- Keep your pet in a soft/hard-sided encased leak-proof transporter
- The transporter might be no bigger than 9″ H x 16″ W x 19″ D
- A non-refundable charge of $50.00 (per segment/carrier) will be applicable for all pets
Suggestion: While at the air terminal and onboard, pets should remain totally in the transporter and just be cared for by the voyager. If a traveler doesn’t go along, the pet can not board future flights.
Besides, travelers with pets should check in with an Allegiant agent at the ticket counter at least one (1) hour of their scheduled take-off to guarantee pets and pet transporters are consistent with the rules.
Your Furry Friend Can Only Fly When:
- Your pet isn’t sick, vicious, or in physical distress.
- They should need to be innocuous, non-problematic, and odorless
- Pet(s) should fit easily in the transporter and may not overhang from the transporter
- Allegiant doesn’t ship animals in the cargo bin
- Allegiant accepts no accountability for the wellbeing and prosperity of pets in the cabin
Travelers who don’t conform to the above rules might not be able to board.
On the off chance that you need more information regarding any of Allegiant’s approaches, kindly visit Allegiant Airlines Official Site or contact Allegiant executives.
Allegiant Air’s Frequent Flyer Program
Allegiant Air’s frequent flyer program is vastly different from the loyalty program of other major airlines. Usually, passengers are rewarded based on the distance flown by the passenger with the airline. You accumulate points that can be used for any future bookings. But with Allegiant Air, passengers are being rewarded points only on one single basis: the Allegiant World Mastercard credit card.
The passengers can use the points they have earned not only for future airfare payments but also for booking hotels and car rentals. So you might be wondering how much are these Allegiant points worth? One point is equal to one cent for airfare or any other travel. You can find more information on this on Allegiant’s official site. So if your flight booking payment would be $100, you will need 10k Allegiant points to make the booking under the frequent flyer program.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
Looking to cancel your Allegiant Air flight booking? Here’s what you need to know about the airline’s refund policy. If the passenger has canceled their flight reservation within 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, they will receive a full refund from the airline. If your flight was canceled by Allegiant Air itself due to bad weather conditions for any other significant reason, the airline is ready to fully compensate you for the same.
If the passenger cancels their booking after the 24 hour grace period, they will have to pay some amount as a cancellation fee. You can request a refund through the Allegiant Airlines Official Site. This refund policy is not applicable for non-refundable tickets purchased by the customers. If you have indeed purchased a non-refundable ticket, even though you won’t be receiving a refund, you will still get a credit voucher that can be used to make any future bookings with Allegiant Air.
By following the below-listed steps, the passenger can successfully apply for a refund:
Visit the Allegiant Air Official Site.
Click on the ‘Manage Travel’ tab that can be found on the homepage of the website itself.
Now you will have to fill in your details such as the booking confirmation number, first name, and last name.
Now click on ‘Find My Trip’.
Select the ‘Cancel Trip’ option.
You will be asked for a reason for canceling your ticket. After filling it you can click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
Follow the onscreen prompts to request a refund and fill out your refund form.
Group Booking with Allegiant Air
Group travel is a popular service offered by many major airlines. Through the group travel service, 10 or more passengers can travel under one single ticket. Allegiant offers the same service as well. Although passengers will be required to send an email to the airline confirming their group booking. You will also have to submit an online form to give your confirmation. You can make your group travel booking through the Allegiant Airlines Official Site or at the airport itself.
Allegiant Air’s In-Flight Services
In order to provide their passengers with a highly satisfactory flight experience, Allegiant offers a variety of refreshments during the flight. You can also get the In-flight menu on the official site of Allegiant Air. It is important to note that these meals, snacks, and drinks are not included with the price of your ticket and you will have to make a separate purchase for the same. Passengers can make their payments either through Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards, or Discover. The passengers who have an Allegiant World Mastercard will get one free drink during their flight.
Allegiant Air’s Children Travel Guidelines
Allegiant Air provides various travel guidelines for children of different age-group. If your child is the age of under 24 months, they can travel either as a ticketed passenger with their own seat or they can fly as a lap child on the lap of the adult companion. The adult companion must be at least 15 years old.
For children between the ages of 2-14 must have their own seats purchased. Also, according to the FAA safety regulations, seating in the exit row is prohibited. Children in these age groups must also be accompanied by an adult 15 or older. Children between the ages of 15-17 may fly without an adult companion. Identification documents such as birth certificates are strongly recommended for children’s travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I add another passenger to my booking?
A.A new reservation will have to be made if a passenger will be flying with you.
Q. Can I add or remove bags and change seats from my itinerary?
A.Yes, you can successfully add or remove bags and change seats by visiting the ‘Manage Travel’ page on Allegiant’s website.
Q. Can I change the passenger name on my Allegiant Air reservation?
A. Allegiant Air does not allow the transfer of tickets to another person’s name. However, minor changes can be made to the name such as spelling errors.
Q. What modes of payment are accepted by Allegiant Air?
A. You can make your payment with most of the Credit Cards and Debit Cards. In-Flight or at the airport, Allegiant will not accept cash, check, or money orders. Online payments can also be made with Allegiant’s points.
Q. Where can I find my booking confirmation number?
A.When you book a ticket, the confirmation number is sent to the email address you gave during the booking process.
Q. When can I do web check-in for an Allegiant Air flight?
A. The online check-in facility is made available 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.