Allegiant flies where? What exactly is Allegiant luggage remittance? Does Allegiant provide in-flight entertainment or snacks? All of the information can be found on the “Allegiant Airlines Official Site.” The website contains everything a traveler needs to plan their trip swiftly. If you are willing to fly with Allegiant, continue reading for important information such as seat specifications, in-flight comforts, Allegiant regulations, etc. It’s more than a guarantee that Allegiant consistently keeps up by offering a selective and safe excursion to every traveler. You will appreciate and save a decent sum on your bookings after making Allegiant Airlines Reservations.
For assistance with booking flights, talk to experts at Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
|Headquarters||Las Vegas, NV|
|Fleet size||110+ (throughout the U.S.)|
- Allegiant Air provides various travel guidelines for children of different age-group.
- If your child is under 24 months, they can travel either as a ticketed passenger with their own seat or fly as a lap child on the lap of an adult companion.
- The adult companion must be at least 15 years old.
- Children between the ages of 2-14 must have their seats purchased.
- Also, according to the FAA safety regulations, seating in the exit row is prohibited.
- Children in these age groups must also be accompanied by an adult 15 or older.
- Children between the ages of 15-17 may fly without an adult companion. Identification documents such as birth certificates are strongly recommended for children’s travel.
All Allegiant planes have only one cabin class — ECONOMY. However, Allegiant categories sitting arrangement into three categories. If you want to make Allegiant Airlines bookings for your next adventure, choose your seats as per your comfort & convenience. For now, let’s have a look over seat types & space.
|Aircraft||Economy Seats||Legroom+ Seats||Giant Seats|
|McDonnell Douglas MD-80||151||15||n/a|
|Seats||Pitch & Width|
|Standard Seat||30″ pitch & 17″ width (For Boeing 17.5″)|
|Legroom + Seat||34″ pitch &17″ width (For Boeing 17.5″)|
|Giant Seat||34″ pitch & 25″ width|
Want to reschedule your trip? Follow the process to make appropriate changes for your Allegiant Airlines Flights. Allegiant understands that a lot can happen during your scheduled flight departure. So, to make changes in your booking, Allegiant Official Site gives you three ways to retrieve your bookings.
- Enter Confirmation Code: Enter your First, Last & Confirmation details, then hit on the “Find My Trip” option.
- By Your Email: Enter your Email Address & Password & hit on “Find My trip.”
- Credit/Debit Card: To access your booking, enter Full Name, Departure Date, & Credit/Debit Card’s Last Digit (which you used at booking time).
Also, if you booked your hotel, then you can check it here. Moreover, if you need any help regarding “Manage Your Booking,” you can contact Allegiant executives. The team available at the customer service helpdesk has got your back & will solve all your concerns immediately so you can enjoy a hassle-free ride with Allegiant Airlines.
For assistance with managing your booking, talk to experts at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
Check-In on the Allegiant app
- Check in using Allegiant’s new mobile app starting 24 hours before your trip and up to 45 minutes before your flight.
- Add seats, luggage, or Priority Access to your reservation.
- Save $5 by getting your party’s boarding passes on your smartphone.
- Pass through TSA security screening quickly and board your flight without filling out any paperwork!
- Use your smartphone to track the whole journey.
- You’ll also receive essential, up-to-the-minute flight updates.
To provide their passengers with a highly satisfactory flight experience, Allegiant offers a variety of refreshments during the flight. You can also get the In-flight menu on the official site of Allegiant Air. It is important to note that these meals, snacks, and drinks are not included in your ticket price, and you will have to make a separate purchase. Passengers can make their payments either through Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards, or Discover. The passengers who have an Allegiant World Mastercard will get one free drink during their flight.
- Allegiant Airlines provides luxurious and soothing leather chairs to all travelers.
- Passengers can pay a little to pick their favorite seat with more legroom.
- A wide variety of food and drinks are available for passengers’ convenience.
- On-board purchases of beverages, wine, beer, & snacks are also available.
- Passengers are permitted to use their mobile phones, laptops, iPods, tablets, iPods, & other electronic devices.
Passengers can carry one personal item free of charge as per the Allegiant Airlines baggage policy, but if you choose to bring a carry-on or checked baggage fee will apply.
- Size: Maximum dimensions are 7 x 15 x 16 inches (17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 cm)
- Charges: free of charges
- Placed: Underneath the seat in front of you.
- Size: Maximum size is 9 x 14 x 22 inches (22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 cm)
- Placed: It must fit in the overhead bin.
- Size: Maximum size is 80 linear inches/203 cm including height + width + length.
- Weight: Each checked bag can weigh up to 40 pounds (18 kilos).
Oversize Size Baggage Charges Condition
Kindly remember that any oversize, excess baggage, or sporting additional charges apply to more than 40 pounds bags. Also, the airport bag fees will apply for the same.
Pro Tip: Save money by holding your baggage in advance because the price at the Airport is higher, so visit Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking to reserve your baggage before you take off!
For more information regarding baggage restrictions or specific conditions, kindly contact Allegiant executives.
Allegiant invites a little furry friend onboard. However, there are a few limitations regarding pet travel that you should know before flying with your pet in the cabin:
- Domestic animals (Dogs, Cats) are welcome onboard.
- Your pet’s age must be at least eight weeks of age.
- One traveler can convey two pets in one pet transporter.
- Keep your pet in a soft/hard-sided encased leak-proof transporter
- The transporter might be no bigger than 9″ H x 16″ W x 19″ D
- A non-refundable charge of $50.00 (per segment/carrier) will be applicable for all pets
Suggestion: While at the air terminal and onboard, pets should remain totally in the transporter and just be cared for by the voyager. If a traveler doesn’t go along, the pet can not board future flights. Besides, travelers with pets should check in with an Allegiant agent at the ticket counter at least one (1) hour before their scheduled take-off to guarantee pets and pet transporters are consistent with the rules.
- Your pet isn’t sick, vicious, or in physical distress.
- They should need to be innocuous, non-problematic, and odorless
- Pet(s) should fit easily in the transporter and may not overhang from the transporter
- Allegiant doesn’t ship animals in the cargo bin
- Allegiant accepts no accountability for the wellbeing and prosperity of pets in the cabin
Travelers who don’t conform to the above rules might not be able to board.
If you need more information regarding any of Allegiant’s approaches, kindly visit Allegiant Airlines Official Site or contact Allegiant executives.
The airline cancellation policy of Allegiant allows travelers to cancel their tickets within 24 hours of purchase. The airline does not impose a cancellation fee, and refunds are delivered using the original payment method. If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours, the airline will deduct a $75 cancellation fee from the entire cost and refund the remaining amount to your Allegiant Airline credit card. If you miss or cancel your flight less than one week before departure, Allegiant Airlines will not issue a refund or credit.
Here’s what you need to know about the airline’s refund policy. If the passenger has canceled their flight reservation within 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure time, they will receive a full refund from the airline. And if Allegiant Air itself canceled your flight due to bad weather conditions for any other significant reason, the airline is ready to compensate you for the same fully.
If the passenger cancels their booking after the 24-hour grace period, they will have to pay some amount as a cancellation fee. You can request a refund through the Allegiant Airlines Official Site. This refund policy is not applicable for non-refundable tickets purchased by the customers. If you have indeed purchased a non-refundable ticket, even though you won’t be receiving a refund, you will still get a credit voucher that can be used to make any future bookings with Allegiant Air.
By following the below-listed steps, the passenger can successfully apply for a refund:
- Firstly, visit the Allegiant Air Official Site.
- Secondly, click on the ‘Manage Travel’ tab that can be found on the website’s homepage.
- Thirdly, now you will have to fill in your details such as the booking confirmation number, first name, and last name.
- In addition, click on ‘Find My Trip’.
- Furthermore, select the ‘Cancel Trip’ option.
- You will be asked for a reason for canceling your ticket. After filling it out, you can click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to request a refund and fill out your refund form.
Group travel is a popular service many major airlines offer. 10 or more passengers can travel under one single ticket through the group travel service. Allegiant offers the same service as well. Although passengers will be required to send an email to the airline confirming their group booking. You will also have to submit an online form to give your confirmation. You can make your group travel booking through the Allegiant Airlines Official Site or at the airport itself.
Allegiant Introduces Always Rewards –
- The First Loyalty Program is designed explicitly For leisure travelers.
- This tech-forward program breaks traditional airline loyalty and provides continuous earning, redemption, and unique rewards.
- Always Rewards, the airline’s trademark non-credit card reward program, was established Always Rewards.
- Allways is the first airline loyalty program developed for leisure travelers, bringing together the best of technology, travel, and retail to provide users with continuous chances to earn and spend points without limits, blackout periods, or mileage monitoring.
- In addition to the ability to redeem points for flights, accommodation, and rental cars, the program uses Allegiant’s relationships to provide members with unique benefits such as sports and live music event tickets and exclusive experiences.
- San Diego to Las Vegas
- Santa Ana to Las Vegas
- Oakland to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to San Diego
- Las Vegas to Santa Ana
- Fresno to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Fresno
- Las Vegas to Oakland
- Louisville to Orlando
- Roanoke to Nashville
- Santa Ana to Austin
- Cincinnati to New Orleans
|Allegiant World Mastercard||Earn 15,000 Bonus Points – equal to $150 off a future Allegiant trip after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. Three points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental, and attractions).2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases.One point per $1 on all other purchases. See Terms and Conditions *|
Are you having trouble making your flight reservation? Get assistance by calling the Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
A new reservation will have to be made if a passenger is flying with you.
You can successfully add or remove bags and change seats by visiting the ‘Manage Travel’ page on Allegiant’s website.
Q. Can I change the passenger name on my Allegiant Air reservation?
Allegiant Air does not allow ticket transfer to another person’s name. However, minor changes can be made to the name, such as spelling errors.
You can make your payment with most of the Credit Cards and Debit Cards. In-Flight or at the airport, Allegiant will not accept cash, check, or money orders. Online payments can also be made with Allegiant’s points.
When you book a ticket, the confirmation number is sent to the email address you gave during the booking process.
The online check-in facility is made available 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.