How To Make Flying Hassle-Free With Delta Airlines Official Sites!
Delta Air Lines Inc is a major airline in the United States and a legacy carrier. The airline has headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia & it has subsidiaries and regional alliances that operate over 5400 flights daily. Delta operates scheduled flights to 325 destinations in 52 countries on 6 continents. Also, it is one of the founding members of Sky Team Alliance. The airline has a fleet size of 750.
If you are willing to travel these times, then with the help of Delta Airlines Official Sites, get every information before making reservations. Because getting additional operations information makes things a little easier.
Delta Airlines’ Hub:
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Seattle–Tacoma International AirportLogan International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
- Memphis International Airport
Current Operating Aircrafts
Airbus A350 XWB
|Mc Donell Douglas DC-9|
Mc Donell Douglas DC-10
Mc Donell Douglas MD-11
Mc Donell Douglas MD-80
Mc Donell Douglas MD-90
A Simple Guide To Delta Airlines Official Sites
The website is designed to keep user’s attention span in mind. All the primary operations are mentioned in the header. You will find icons such as “Book, Check-In, My Trips, and Flight Status” on the home page itself. For further information, you can select the icons that will further direct you to in-depth knowledge. For example, if you wish to know about various airline partners of Delta, go to “Travel Info” on the phone page, you will find” Airline Partners” in the subheadings. We have covered all the significant operations here.
Have a look.
Book your Delta Airlines Flights. You can check your flight status, make changes or cancel on the site. All the four significant icons- Book, Check-In, My Trips, and Flight Status are written in bold to be more prominent for the users.
For more information regarding Travel, check on “Travel Info.” You will find these options under the icon.
|Traveling Planning Centre||Destination|
|Safer Travel||Onboard Services|
|Airline Partners||Gift Cards|
|Check-In and Security||Delta Vacation|
|Delta Sky Club||Rent A Car|
|Airport Maps and Locations||Shop Hotels|
|Flight Deals||In-flight Wi-fi|
|Flight Schedules||Trip Protection|
For information regarding Sky Miles, including but not limited to How to earn Sky Miles, can be found under the “Sky Miles” icon. Mentioned below are the idols which lead to detailed insight.
|Get to Know Medallion Status||Sky Miles Cruises|
|Program Resources||Book Award Travel|
|Buy or Transfer Miles||Upgrade with Miles|
|Sky Miles Credit Cards||Manage your Account|
|Sky Miles Partners||Certificate & eCredits|
|News & Special Offers|
The airline has added a new section dedicated to COVID on Delta Airlines Official Sites. If you require any help, click on the “Need Help?” icon. The areas in which clicking on this icon would help are mentioned below.
|Change/Cancel Help||Certificates & eCredits|
|Refund Help||Accessible Travel Services|
|Seats Help||Child & Infant Travel|
|Baggage Help||Pet Travel|
|Coronavirus Travel FAQs||Sky Miles Help|
At the bottom of the Delta Airlines site home page, you can find additional topics to get information. The site even allows you to type in your concern in the “Search for a topic..” space.
Different Ways To Make Delta Airlines Reservations
Delta provides several options to book Delta Airlines Flights for its passengers. These options come both in online and offline platforms.
For your convenience, we have divided the reservation ways into two ways- Online and Offline.
Online Ways To Make Reservations
- Website-Visit Delta’s official website, www.delta.com, to start your reservation process. As we have mentioned before, booking your flight via the site is the easiest and safest option. Delta Airlines Manage Booking can also be made on the website.
- Official App-The other option is even more user-friendly. You can download the airline’s app, fly Delta App on your smartphone. The app is valid for both android and iOS operating systems. The app comes with a click on the go.
Offline Ways To Make Reservations
- There are airport kiosks installed at the airport, especially for passengers who wish to get reservations done at the airport. The staff at the booth will make your Delta Airlines Reservations in no time.
- Customer Support-A team of highly skilled and polite people works day and night to bring ease to your flying experience with Delta.
- Ticketing Office- The airline has established several ticketing offices. You can locate the nearest office and get your reservations done.
- Travel Agency- Travel agencies fall under third-party reservations. Many travel agencies deal with Delta reservations. However, if you encounter any issues with your tickets, contact Delta and get detailed insight.
How To Make Delta Airlines Reservations Via Its Official Website?
The process is straightforward and can quickly be followed by first-time passengers. Take a screenshot of this page and get a booking.
Step 1- Open the official site of Delta (www.delta.com). You would find an icon,” book, “at the top left corner of the home page, you would find an icon,” book.” Click on it.
Step 2- Enter your departure and destination locations, passengers traveling, the number of adults or kids traveling, Departure, and Return Dates. Enter your preferred travel class.
Step 3- You can choose to enter your Miles if you have any. Sign in to access your miles. Click on the arrow pointing towards the right.
Step 4- The reservation process will initiate. Confirm your payment & you will receive your Confirmation Number.
Guide To Delta Airlines Manage Booking
Delta offers you several ways to make changes to your confirmed reservation. Many passengers had to cancel or postpone their trips due to COVID-19. To do that, first, open the official site, and click on the icon, “My Trips.” Enter your Confirmation Number (the one you are emailed after your completed reservation process), Passenger’s First Name, and Last Name. Click on the arrow pointing right and make desirable changes to your flight. Although it’s rare to encounter any issue with managing your bookings, either contact the airlines or go through their Frequently Asked Questions Section.
How To Get The Best Deals On Delta Flights?
- Take advantage of Sky Miles in getting you an excellent deal. The points can be earned on flying with Delta as well as with its alliance partners. You can even earn points by booking hotels and Car Rentals that have tie-ups with Delta. Once you have earned enough points, redeem them for your dream vacation.
- Patiently wait for the time when Delta drops prices on some of its fares. However, this trick works during some specific times. That time is called Low-season. Every destination has its low or off-season. During this time not many people are interested in visiting that place. Book your tickets during that time and get saving.
- If you plan to go on a trip for a long time, take advantage of that time make bookings at least 21 days in advance.
- If booking flights resulted from an impulsive decision, you could still get flights for less; the trick is to clear all the cookies on the device you are searching for flights. This gives you a decent chance to get a good deal on flights.
- Flight fares tend to fluctuate daily, somewhat similar to Stock prices. How you can turn it to your advantage is by turning on the alert. Whenever you spot a drop in the fare, book the ticket right away.
- One of the oldest tricks in the book is to keep visiting Delta’s official website. The website is updated regularly by adding limited-time offers on specific routes. This is sometimes done as a promotional gig.
- Delta Vacations also have great deals on flight, hotels, and car rentals. Check it, and you might save money and time at the same time.
What Is Delta Airlines Luggage Allowance?
Delta has its specific policy to make carrying and counting luggage easy for the passenger and airline alike. Delta luggage policy states that passengers can carry 1 carry-on bag (that fits the undersize and weight limitations of Delta Airlines). The passenger can also have one personal item for no additional fee. The individual item includes a purse, laptop, or anything of similar proportions. For roll-aboard suitcases and large bags, the size and weight requirements are the detailed versions on the official site.
What Delta Airlines Pet Policy Says?
Delta allows pets on the plane as a particular carry-on. They can also be shipped with cargo (they will be taken special care of) to your desired destination. It is advised to check the requirements for your pet. You should call the airlines in advance to let them prepare in advance.
The pets that can travel with the passenger as a carry-on are small dogs, cats, and household birds for an additional fee. Make sure they can fit in a ventilated pet carrier that is small enough to fit under the seat in front of the passenger. Pets traveling in cabin kennels are considered as 1 carry-on item. If you wish to carry one personal thing along with the cabin kennel, a small additional fee will be charged.
To get more information on carrying On pet requirements and exceptions, please visit www.delta.com.
Related Queries & Important Links