Are you planning on taking a vacation? Wondering what airlines to book to get the most amazing travel experience? Well, Hawaiian Airlines is one of the best choices you can make for a great air travel experience. From making the reservations to making changes in the existing reservations and cancellations and details about various cabin classes, and airline policies, find all the information at Hawaiian Airlines’ official site. You can have the most comfortable and safe flying experience with Hawaiian Airlines. Travel with Hawaiian Airlines to experience the best island travel experience. Find all the important information and policies.
For assistance with booking flights, talk to experts at Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
|No. of Destinations||32|
Make your reservation now by visiting Hawaiian Airlines Book a Flight.
A new benefit for Pualani Platinum members
- Pualani Platinum members gain complimentary access to The Plumeria Lounge and international partner lounges commencing Jan. 19, 2022.
- When flying abroad on a ticket for Main Cabin or higher on Hawaiian Airlines.
- The member and one visitor are both entitled to the complimentary entrance.
- The Plumeria Lounge provides complimentary food and beverages and high-speed Wi-Fi, charging stations, and customer service representatives.
- In addition, international partner lounges at major airport locations offer facilities and services, but only the Sydney lounge is available for this benefit.
- Furthermore, international Business Class passengers often have access to The Plumeria Lounge and international partner lounges.
Hawaiian Airlines have various cabin classes available with different services. The various cabin classes differ in price and services. You can select the class that serves your needs in the best way. If you want a luxury traveling experience, you can book business class or first-class flights, and if you are traveling under a certain budget and you wish to save money, you can book economy class flight tickets. The crew is professional and friendly and provides the best services to people traveling in Hawaiian Airlines despite the cabin class they are traveling in.
Following are the cabin classes you can choose from for traveling with Hawaiian Airlines:-
- The most important thing to remember about Main Cabin Basic prices are not changeable.
- They’re non-refundable unless you cancel within 24 hours of making your reservation and at least 7 days before your travel date.
- Upgrades or standby are not available with Main Cabin Basic tickets.
- Passengers who board last have to wait until check-in to select a seat, and the flights are not eligible for bonus points.
- A complimentary supper, snack, and beverage service are available at Main Cabin Basic.
- In-flight entertainment is also complimentary.
- The rates for Hawaiian’s Main Cabin are typical economy tickets.
- They include complimentary meals, snacks, beverages, and in-flight entertainment.
- Advanced seat selection is also available at main cabin rates.
- Main Cabin passengers receive complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and free island maps on inter-island flights.
- Unless canceled within 24 hours of booking and at least seven days before departure, Hawaiian Airlines Main Cabin rates are non-refundable
- Flights in the Main Cabin can be changed without charge.
- Priority boarding, extra legroom, early access to overhead bins, advance seat selections and drinks, dinner for North America flights only, and snack service are all included in Preferred Seats.
- These extra comfort seats, Hawaiian Airlines equivalent of premium economy seating, are available.
- Only Boston, New York, Honolulu, Long Beach, Portland, Oakland, Seattle or San Diego have Extra Comfort seats.
- More Comfort seats include five inches or more of extra legroom, priority boarding, and the Priority Security Line access.
- Power and USB outlets are also available in the Additional Comfort seats.
- The Extra Comfort service class provides complimentary in-flight entertainment, non-alcoholic drinks, meals, and snacks, as you might anticipate.
- A free amenity pack is also provided to international Extra Comfort customers.
- Hawaiian Airlines first-class seats are either lie-flat or recliner chairs with footrests.
- Both types of seats have power outlets and USB connections.
- Priority boarding, use of a personal tablet for in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meal, snack, and beverage service by a dedicated flight attendant are all available.
- Passengers in first class receive a 50% extra mile.
- On Hawaiian Airlines inter-island flights, first-class service offers
- complimentary snacks,
- soft drinks,
- Premier Club lounges,
- two free checked bags,
- priority check-in, and
- specialized first-class in-flight care.
Business class on Hawaiian Airlines features a
- 180° lie-flat seat,
- free in-flight entertainment via personal tablet,
- lounge/club access,
- two checked bags free,
- and either a pillow and blanket (North America flights) or a quilt,
- lounging and sleeping pillows,
- mattress pad, slippers, and amenity kit.
It is well-known for its user-friendly interface, which allows its passengers to use the airline according to their needs. However, many consumers have problems managing their Hawaiian Airlines reservations. So let’s have a look at how passengers can manage their booking:
Their systems manage seating allocations automatically.
- Firstly, due to the availability of seats, you may be assigned to an extra comfortable middle seat.
- Secondly, they cannot revoke it & return you to your original Main Cabin seat once the request is confirmed.
- Moreover, it may affect your choice to take advantage of the free upgrade if you prefer a specific seat type.
- You can sit together at your party if you are traveling with others at your party.
- Furthermore, revenue tickets are eligible for the free upgrade as long as they are in the Main Cabin and flight award categories.
For assistance with managing your booking, talk to experts at Manage Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
In-flight entertainment on all mainland and international flights are updated every month. Passengers can choose from many movies, TV shows, games, and inflight video magazines. Travelers can also use personal devices like laptops, portable gaming devices, and tablets at times specified by the flight crew. Hana Hau, the in-flight magazine, is a lifestyle magazine published every other month.
Check-in For Your Flight
If you are flying with Hawaiian Airlines, you can check in online and offline.
- Online check-in is operational from 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- For check-in at the airport, you have to reach the airport 2 hours 30 minutes before the departure.
- You can check in online, print your boarding pass, and pay the baggage fees to avoid any hassle at the airport before departure.
- Moreover, online check-in helps you save time and select the seats of your choice.
- In addition, you can also opt for self-check-in at the airport to avoid queues and unnecessary contact.
- Furthermore, you can also print your bag tags and boarding pass at the airport for online check-in.
You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flights within 24 hours of booking the flights. Without paying any additional cancellation fees if there are seven days or more to the departure time.
If the airlines side cancels, you do not have to pay any cancellation fees. The airlines either refund the amount in your original payment mode or provide you a credit note or open ticket that is valid for a period of 6-12 months. You can also get a refund for your non-refundable tickets if you cancel the flights within 24 hours of making the reservations. According to the change cancellation policy of the airline, you can cancel your flight tickets without any cancellation fee. You will have to connect with the Hawaiian Airlines reservations phone number for re-bookings.
Also check: Hawaiian Airlines Missed Flight Policy
On inter-island flights and flights departing from Hawaii, Hawaiian Airlines welcomes dogs in the cabin, checked luggage, and cargo. It is essential to be informed of the airline’s individual pet regulations to fully comprehend the requirements and plan for your pet’s safe and enjoyable flight. Hawaiian Airlines’ pet transportation policy covers dogs, cats, and domestic birds. However, there are certain restrictions. The maximum allowed carrier size for dogs traveling in the cabin is (40 cm x 25 cm x 24 cm). Because the pet must remain inside the carrier during the travel, it must be large enough for them to sit, stand, lay, and turn around naturally.
The airlines award-winning executive chefs elevate in-flight dining to new heights. Hawaiian Airlines provides alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, light snacks, and delicious meals. It is now the only airline that serves complimentary meals on domestic flights. Inter-island planes are not the only ones that provide meals. You will also get access to various complimentary beverages to make your journey as pleasant and relaxed as possible. So sit back and relax.
The frequent flyer program at Hawaiian Airlines is known as Hawaiian Miles. In this program, you will not earn miles on how much you are spending but rather on how far you are flying. You can also book flight awards with miles. The miles do not have an expiry date. Passengers can travel anytime and anywhere without any blackout dates. You can enroll for this program by logging in to the Hawaiian Airlines official site or by calling on Hawaiian Airlines reservations or Hawaiian Airlines service support.
You can earn miles when:-
- Passengers book Hawaiian Airlines flights or any of their airline partners.
- Shop from their partners on the ground.
- Use your Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Master Card.
You can redeem your miles earned at any of their partner airlines or when you book your Hawaiian Airlines flights. With their partners, you can also redeem your miles earned on car rentals, hotel bookings, shopping, dining, etc.
- Honolulu to Las Vegas
- Hilo to Las Vegas
- Honolulu to Los Angeles
- Kona to San Francisco
- Honolulu to San Francisco
- Kona to San Jose
- Honolulu to New York
- Maui to Las Vegas
- Honolulu to Seattle
Are you looking for the greatest deals on Hawaii flights? Signing up for email notifications from Hawaiian Airlines, one of the most dependable airlines that fly to Hawaii, will tell you of any cheap, unadvertised tickets, travel offers, and unique hotel and car rental packages.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles
- Plus, a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $99
Are you having trouble making your flight reservation? Get assistance by calling the Flight Booking Helpline Number: +1-805-270-2898 (available 24/7).
- Firstly, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Secondly, except for US territory, this offer is only available to applicants who are US citizens.
- Thirdly, you may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or have had an account with them in this Program.
- Furthermore, you may not qualify for this offer if, during their time as an account issuer in this Program.
- To open an account, you must meet the income and credit criteria established for this offer at the time of application or if the income you report is inadequate for your current expenses.
- Firstly, seat allocations are not available when booking a flight in Main Cabin Basic.
- Secondly, when you check-in for your flight as early as 24 hours before departure, you can pick your seat, or one will be allocated to you at the gate.
- Firstly, the airline cannot promise that your family will be able to sit together since seats are allotted at check-in beginning 24 hours before departure.
- Secondly, if you need to seat all of your family members together, choosing a fare with fewer limitations is recommended.
- Firstly, once you have booked your Main Cabin Basic tickets, you won’t be able to modify them.
- Secondly, if requested within 24 hours after purchase, visitors may cancel their reservation made seven or more days before departure without penalty.
- Firstly, Main Cabin Basic tickets are non-refundable.
- Secondly, if requested within 24 hours after purchase, travelers may cancel their reservation made seven or more days before departure without penalty.
Because the airline recognizes that your plans may change for various reasons, they want you to be able to book a Hawaiian Airlines ticket with confidence and flexibility.